Enhancing Resources and Increasing Capacities of Poor Households towards Elimination of their Poverty (ENRICH)
Name of donor organization:
Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF)
1) Sayedpur Union. Upazilla : Sitakund. District : Chittagong.
2) Kalampoti Union. Upazilla : Kawkhali. District :Rangamati Hill District.
3) Panchari Union. Upazilla : Panchari. Dist :Khagrachari Hill District.
Activities under Enrich Program:
- Provide health service through satellite clinic and Static clinic
- Coordinated by expert doctors, providing healthcare on a quarterly
- Education for reducing drop out children.
- Savings and Loan Program
- Bondhu Stove Production and marketing
- Basak Leaf production and marketing
- Motivation to use urea
- Insecticide and agricultural activities without pesticides.
- Provide assistance to farmers in the production of Vermi Composite
- Distributed wormwood medicines regularly over the years
- Distribute the vegetable seeds for homestead gardening
- Beggar rehabilitation program for the establishment of a beggar free union
- Specially savings program
- Support for youth development and employment
- Provide physiotherapy, facilitate the PWD’s to develop self-help organization
- Infrastructural development and facilitate to install: Culvert, tube well, latrine with the support of community.
- Establish the Enrich ward center.
At a glance ENRICH Program information
Major Activities of Enrich Program
|4||Specially Eye Camp||4||3||3||10|
|5||Specially Eye Camp Patient||827||437||344||1,608|
|8||Present Students at School||Boys||516||249||259||1,024|
|9||Bondhu Stove Production||622||622|
|10||Establish Enrich center.||9||9||9||27|
|11||Distribute the vegetable seeds||Family No||600||600|
|12||Beggar rehabilitation program||10||2||2||14|
|13||Infrastructural development and facilitate to install: Culvert||17||8||8||33|
|14||Infrastructural development and facilitate to install: Tube well,||19||15||15||49|
|15||Infrastructural development and facilitate to install: Latrine with the support of community.||17||15||15||47|
|16||No of Worm medicine / nutrient / iron tablets distribution||89,790||36,625||66,350||192,765|
|17||No of families planted in Lemon and Sazna trees||354||824||400||1,578|
- If development isn’t sustainable, people’s fate would not change : PKSF Chairman
- YPSA awarded for Innovative practice on inclusive finance at the Zero Project Conference 2017 in Austria
- PKSF visits YPSA’s economic development program at Sitakund
- YPSA executive committee and core management team visit project intervention area at Khagrachari
- Special Health Camp for underprivileged: A GO-NGO collaborative initiative
- Bibi Amena won the war on poverty : beggarwoman turned into businesswoman
- World White Cane Safety Day 2016 observed
- Empowering people with disabilities through inclusive finance
- A short video documentary on Ensuring a sustainable livelihood for people with disabilities
- Development continues in hard to reach areas of Chittagong Hill Tract
- YPSA observes World Autism Awareness Day 2016
- YPSA distributes sanitary latrine among the poor families at Kawkhali
- Development Fair 2016 held at Sitakund
- National Dialogue on “Development of Social Leadership at Local Level & Sustainable Development” held
- YPSA team at UN Climate Change Conference COP21 in Paris