Enhancing Resources and Increasing Capacities of Poor Households towards Elimination of their Poverty (ENRICH)
Duration of Project: 2010 to present
Supporting Partner: Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF)
- Empower Families through income growth and other support activities
- Increase access to Health, Education and Nutrition
- Encourage local population and related organizations to work together to combat natural disasters.
- Development of government, Non Governmental and NGO to reduce the poverty level and implement the development process.
ENRICH Working area:
- Sayedpur Union- Upazila: Sitakund, District: Chattogram.
- Kolompoti Union- Upazila: Kawkhali, District: Rangamati Hill Tract.
- Panchori Sadar Union- Upazila: Panchori,District:Khagrachori Hill Tract
Project Participants / Target People: 8170 Family
Direct: Sayedpur – 6331 family, Kolompoti- 3335 family and Panchari – 2120 family
Indirect: Male-44347 and Female- 34948
- Health related activities (Satellite Clinic, Health Camp, Cataract Operation, Deworming and Wash activities)
- Education assistance to combat drop out
- Savings & loan activities
- Eco-friendly stove preparation & marketing
- Production of Bashok as medicinal plant
- Begger Rehabilitation program
- Special Savings Program
- Vegetables Seed distribution for home stead gardening
- Youth Development and Create employment
- Establishment of ENRICH Ward Center
- Support to farmers for Vermi Compost production
- Encourage farmer in using granular urea and pest management without pesticides, other agricultural activities.
- Social infrastructure development activities ( bridge, culvert repairing, tube well and latrine installation)