Program Duration: On Going
Name of donor organization: Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF)
Working Area: All MF & ME Branch
Establish a rights-based barrier-free society for people with disabilities through socially and economically self-reliance.
- To make the people with disabilities self-reliant through social and economically.
- To increasing competence in education and information technology for people with disabilities by enabling public services.
Implemented activities and achievements:
- 311 persons with disabilities are included in among the existing MF & ME groups of YPSA,
- 305 persons with disabilities are involved with the YPSA savings team
- 3 IGA and technical training provide to persons with disabilities.
- 22 people with disabilities assisted in providing Assistive device
- A total of 286 people have been given loan for this program
- 2 Training on leadership, skill development and mobility are conducted.
- Provided grant support to people with disabilities – 23 people
- Autism and International Disabled, White cane Safety Day celebration
- Organizing the 8th Convention of the Persons with Disabilities
- Conduct 3 training for MF & ME officials and workers
Current savings, debt distribution and debt status of disabled people:
- Currently the savings of disabled people: 510,123
- Currently disbursed loan disbursed to the disabled people: 8,048,000
- Currently the loan outstanding: Taka- 3,522,126
Current income generating activities are done by people with disabilities:
- Cows and goats and rearing
- Agriculture and vegetables cultivation
- grocery shop ® Duck- chickens rearing
- Rickshaw and van purchases
- Make market bag and packet
- Sewing work
- Hand artifacts (toys made)
- Make bamboo & cane materials
- Tea shops
- Lace ribbons sold
- fish business and
- Money growth to pharmacy.