Vacancy Announcement 1 (Last date of submission 14/09/2020 )
YPSA (Young Power in Social Action) <www.ypsa.org> is an organization for sustainable development working in greater Chittagong division including Chittagong Hill Tracts (CHT) since 1985 (International Youth Year). YPSA is going to implement a project at Ramu and Chakaria under Coxs Bazar titled “Emergency Health, WASH and Protection Assistance for COVID-19 Response in Underserved Areas of Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh”. The project is supported by International Rescue Committee (IRC).
Job Title: Monitoring Evaluation Accountability Learning (MEAL) Officer.
Duration: 6 Months.
No. of vacancy: 01 (Female).
- Input into 4Ws, Activity Info, and any other tools/templates to report to the working groups and other coordinating bodies
- Contribute data on indicators into the reports to donors
- Consolidate data from multiple tools, sectors, donors into one centralized database
- Generate reports for sector teams, flagging under-performing indicators or program quality issues
- Generate internal reports, including a narrative and charts/graphs, to display feedback from all mechanisms while working closely with the project team members.
Data Collection and Program Quality
- Work with YPSA project team members, YPSA-KM4D and donor organization to develop surveys, tools, templates to support data collection (paper-based tools and mobile data collection tools)
- Ensure that program staff are collecting and reporting on the required/all indicators in a timely manner (according to the M&E framework)
- Lead focus group discussions, as needed and as appropriate, with service providers, beneficiaries, and others.
- Carry out site visits to program activities to ensure that data collection tools are being used correctly.
- Ensuring the YPSA project team members are recording and capturing feedback data in a timely manner and are using the collection tools appropriately.
- Train and supervise contract data enumerators, data entry clerks, or surveyors, as needed.
- Provide MEAL orientations and training to non-M&E staff on data collection tools, MEAL basics, and mobile data collection tools (tablets and phones).
- Build the capacity of partner organization staff.
- Translation of tools, surveys, and other documents to/from English and Bangla
- Data entry
- Completing paperwork required for purchase requests, contracts for short-term workers, etc.
Educational Qualifications: University Degree in Preferable- Statistics/ Social Science.
Experience Requirement: 1 Year experience in related field.
- Written and spoken fluency in Bangla, Chittagong and English
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Word abilities
- Experience with or interest in mobile data collection (Kobo, Compare, ODK)
- Attention to detail
- Experienced in data management software will be highly appreciated.
Monthly Salary: 50,000/-
Job location: Ramu and Chakaria under Cox’s Bazar.
If you are interested and competent for the position, having required qualification and experience, please download CV format from from this link and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14/09/2020 to Chief Executive, YPSA, House # F10 (P), Road # 13, Block # B, Chandgaon R/A, Chattogram- 4212.Any persuasions and lobby will be treated as disqualified for an applicant. Please mark title of the position & name of project on the top of the envelope.
Any persuasions and lobby will be treated as disqualified for an applicant. Please mark title of the position & name of project on the top of the envelope.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and sensitivity for child protection and gender. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as disqualification for an applicant. The smokers are discouraged to apply for the position.
Note: For any kinds of information contact this phone no.: 031-671996 from 9 am to 5 pm excluding govt. holiday.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT