Duration of Project: 2016 to 2023
Supporting Partner: BSRM
|Name of District||Name of Upazila/ Thana||Number of Union|
|Chattogram||Mirshari||4 Union 2 Minicipalty|
Goal and Objective of Project:
To improve the livelihood of disadvantage people through proving economic support
Target People :
Direct: 575 poor man and women
Major Achievements of Project (with number) [Notable and Evidence based]:
- Disadvantaged poor people including ethnic groups are becoming self-dependent through using laons 20,000-300,000 taka.
- 575 men and women are becoming self-depandent and reducing their dependence on forests by using loan facilities.
- Loan outstanding has increse 35 lakh taka.
- The dependence of wood cutting has been reduced by creating alternative employment.
- Agricultural dependence and agricultural production has increased