Goal: To reduce poverty and empowerment of target people specially women through capital formation and entrepreneurship development.
► To organize poor people particularly women for creating self confidence and enthusiasm to self development through formation of group
► Capital formation through savings mobilization and providing access to financial sources
► Local resource collection and its maximum utilization
► To involve target people specially women with the Production
► To promote employment through capacity development
► To provide/arrange capital for entrepreneur for running their business/enterprises
► To facilitate entrepreneur for establishing linkage with market
1) Savings : I) General Saving II) Open Saving III) Monthly Saving
2) Credit : I) Buniad II) Jagoran III) Agrasor IV) Sufalan V) Income Generating Activities Loan
VII) Assets Creation Loan IX) Livelihood Improvement Loan.
District : 4 (Chittagong, Rangamati, Comilla and Feni). Upazila/Thana : 22 Village/ Ward : 237
Total Staff : 150
Report : as on July – 2015
|Branch||Member||Borrower||Savings Balance (TK)||Loan Outstanding Portfolio (TK)||Cumulative Loan Disbursement (TK)||Cumulative Recovery Rate|
Supported by : Palli karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF)
1) Sayedpur Union. Upazilla : Sitakund. District : Chittagong.
2) Kalampoti Union. Upazilla : Kawkhali. District : Rangamati.
3. Panchari Union. Upazilla : Panchari. Dist : Khagrachori.
Major Achievement of Enrich Program
■ No of Health Camp : 14
■ No of Satellite Clinic : 274
■ No of Static Clinic : 1101
■ No of Non Formal School : 85
■ Facilitate to produce medicinal plant : 25,031
■ Bondhu Stove Establishment : 622
■ Begger rehabilitation : 09