To reduce poverty and empowerment of target people specially women through capital formation and entrepreneurship development.
► To organize poor people particularly women for creating self confidence and enthusiasm to self development through formation of group
► Capital formation through savings mobilization and providing access to financial sources
► Local resource collection and its maximum utilization
► To involve target people specially women with the Production
► To promote employment through capacity development
► To provide/arrange capital for entrepreneur for running their business/enterprises
► To facilitate entrepreneur for establishing linkage with market
1) Savings : I) General Saving II) Open Saving III) Monthly Saving
2) Credit : I) Buniad II) Jagoran III) Agrasor IV) Sufalan V) Income Generating Activities Loan VI) Assets Creation Loan VII) Livelihood Improvement Loan. VIII) LIFT- IDPDP (Inclusive Finance for PWDs).
District :5 (Chittagong, Rangamati, Khagrachari, Comilla and Feni). Upazila/Thana : 24.
Union/Pourosova : 80. Village/ Ward : 461
Report : as on September – 2016
|Branch||Member||Borrower||Savings Balance (TK)||Loan Outstanding Portfolio (TK)||Cumulative Loan Disbursement (TK)||Cumulative Recovery Rate|
Enhancing Resources and Increasing Capacities of Poor Households Towards Elimination of their Poverty (ENRICH)
Supported by : Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF)
1) Sayedpur Union. Upazilla : Sitakund. District : Chittagong.
2) Kalampoti Union. Upazilla : Kawkhali. District : Rangamati.
3) Panchari Union. Upazilla : Panchari. Dist : Khagrachori.
Services under Enrich Program
- Provide health service through satellite clinic, health camp with the MBBS doctor, consultant doctor
- NID & EPI Service
- Education for reducing drop out children.
- Provide physiotherapy, facilitate the PWD’s to develop self help organization
- Savings and Loan Program
- Production of Bondhu Stove and marketing
- Solar Lamp marketing
- Basak Leaf production and marketing
- Motivational program to use Guti Urea, Control the insecticide without pesticide, Vermi compose production for the farmer
- Distribute the vegetable seeds homestead gardening
- Bagger rehabilitation program
- Special Savings Program
- Facilitate youth development and engagement in the job
- Infrastructural development and facilitate to install : Culvert, tube well, latrine with the support of community.
- Establish the Enrich ward centre.
Major Achievement of Enrich Program
■ No of Health Camp : 26
■ Special Eye Camp : 07
■ No of Satellite Clinic : 437
■ No of Static Clinic : 2124
■ No of Non Formal School : 90
■ Total Student of Non Formal School : 2089
■ Beggar rehabilitation : 13
■ No of Enrich Ward Centre : 27
- YPSA executive committee and core management team visit project intervention area at Khagrachari
- Special Health Camp for underprivileged: A GO-NGO collaborative initiative
- Bibi Amena won the war on poverty : beggarwoman turned into businesswoman
- World White Cane Safety Day 2016 observed
- Empowering people with disabilities through inclusive finance
- A short video documentary on Ensuring a sustainable livelihood for people with disabilities
- Development continues in hard to reach areas of Chittagong Hill Tract
- YPSA observes World Autism Awareness Day 2016
- YPSA distributes sanitary latrine among the poor families at Kawkhali
- Development Fair 2016 held at Sitakund
- National Dialogue on “Development of Social Leadership at Local Level & Sustainable Development” held
- YPSA team at UN Climate Change Conference COP21 in Paris
- UNNAYANE PKSF Episode-104 on Bangla Vision TV
- UNNAYANE-PKSF-Episode-109 at Bangla Vision TV
- Challenged people being involved in mainstream development: Commerce Minister Tofail Ahmed