Donor/Fund Support: Presently YPSA Own.
Goal: To ensure health services for the poor and vulnerable people in the working area.
- Cost effective quality health services
- Build up awareness on health issues
- Decrease MMR and CMR
- Birth Control through motivation and distribution of FP method
- Ensure quality of reproductive health service
- Reduce the rate of RTI and STI
- Reduce malnutrition of poor people
- Sustain the program through maintaining professionalism in providing service
Duration: January 2006 –ongoing.
Pahartali & Katgor Field Office of Chittagong City Corporation and Sitakund, Kumira, Mirasharai, Shaherkhali, Muhuri Field Office of Sitakund sub-district, Khawkhali Field Office of Rangamati district.
Direct Client: Micro Finance and Enterprise members
Secondary Client: Other Program participants of YPSA and poor people of target area.
|Sl No.||Description||Achievement (as of June’10)|
|01||Area Coverage||8 Field Office|
|02||No. of Static Clinic||8|
|03||No. of Satellite Clinic||130|
|04||Coverage under Card||7623
|05||Treatment provided||10718 patient|
|06||Referred (treatment & test)||129 patient|
- Card distribution
- Discussion on health issues in the group meeting
- House visit (FP, ANC, PNC, RH)
- Organize satellite clinic/Sub center
- Provide treatment from static and satellite clinic
- Subsidized Medicine distribution
- Mini pathological test
- Referral of patient for higher treatment and path. test
- GO-NGO Collaboration for quality health service
Micro Health Insurance Program of YPSA has been starting in YPSA since January 2006 as a pilot program in the Pahartali & Katgor field office. At present this program is also implementing in the Pahartali & Katgor Field Office of Chittagong City Corporation and Sitakund, Kumira, Mirasharai, Shaherkhali, Muhuri Field Office of Sitakund sub-district, Khawkhali Field Office of Rangamati district. There is plan to expand this program in all field offices (MF&ME) of YPSA.