Duration of Project: 2017 to present
Supporting Partner: PKSF
|Name of District
|Name of Upazila/ Thana
|Number of Union
Goal and Objective of Project:
To develop creative talents, mindset, leadership, good educator in education and achieve good culture and ethics, develop good values and diverse positive thoughts in their minds.
Participants/ target People (with no of each population group):
Direct: 5000 Secondary school students
Indirect: Upazilla Education Office, teachers and guardian
Major Activities and Achievements of Program
- Organize cultural competition for 3460 students
- 150 students increase their skills through leadership, skills and development workshop.
- 15 schools students have increased the mindset on debate through participate inter-school debate competitions.
- Organizing inter-school swimming competition with the participation of 5 school and Anti-drug awareness by-cycle rally held.
- With the participation of students, a clean-up operation was carried out in two areas for increasing their awareness on Cleanliness.
- Organise indoor game and cultural activities with 15 school students.
- Organiser freedom fighter AKM Mofizur Rahman memorial football tournament.