Project Title: Enhance Income of entrepreneur through Extension of Perch (Macha) Technology, Increase Access to quality inputs and Business development services” value chain sub project.
Duration of Project: July 2017 to June 2020
Supported by Palli Karmo-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF)
|Name of District||Name of Upazila/ Thana||Number of Union|
|Chattogram||Sitakund||04 ( Sitakund, Sayedpur, Muradpur, Kumira)|
Goal: Enhance Income of entrepreneur through Goat Rearing by better livestock management.
Objective of the Project:
- Develop knowledge & Skill of the small Farmer.
- Supply quality input at the project area.
- Ensure Business Development Services.
- Ensure access to competitive market of small entrepreneurs.
Project Participants / Target People: 5000 (Male: 1500, Female: 3500)
Major Achievements of Project :
- Directly Support 688 Family for Perch preparation, Buck supply, Model Farm establishment, Hydroponic fodder cultivation and 4312 families for various technical assistance. About 430 families replicate this type of enterprises.
- Provide training, PPR vaccine, De-warming Bolus and Balanced diet to 4000 family for better performance.
- Increase production of 25% farmer up to 200%.
- Mortality rate decreases from 35% to 03%.
- Goat population increases from 11000 to 43000.