Last Date of submission: 15 January 2017
Job Title: Accounts Officer
No. of vacancy: 01
- Follow the Finance & administration related rules and regulations as per approved YPSA policy and manual
- Frequent and smooth communication with PKSF & MRA
- Regularly financial and administrative quality work through maintaining records.
- Maintain books of accounts of future Security (FSF)/PF, group insurance
- Field visit minimum 40% of total time about on financial monitoring
- Posting in accounting software regularly
- Prepare repayment schedule and payment as per guideline
- Remittance payment and posting
- Deal with branch level
- Baking transaction and correspondence
- Financial reporting as per guideline
- CACC with Masters in Accounting/Finance/Business study
Experience Requirement: N/A
Additional Job Requirement:
- Salary may be rearrange for working experience as Accounts Officer in PKSF funded NGO or any other discipline.
- Good Team player with social and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English & Bangla.
- Competent in MS Word, MS Excel and internet browsing.
- Sound knowledge in Tax & VAT
Monthly consolidated salary Tk. 22,000/-
- Yearly salary increment and other facilities
- Two festival bonus
- Future security fund/PF
- Group insurance
- Gratuity fund
Job location: YPSA Head Office, Chittagong City.
If you think that your are competent for the position having required qualification and experience, please send your update Curriculum Vita (C.V.) with a cover letter, along with two copies of recent passport size photographs, name of one senior personnel reference from your current organization, two of senior personnel reference from other organization with cell/phone no. and email ID, Photocopy of all educational qualification certificates, experience & related certificates/documents, National ID by 15/01/2017 to Chief Executive, YPSA, House # F10 (P), Road # 13, Block # B, Chandgaon R/A, Chittagong 4212.
Female are encouraged for apply & priority will be given for potential female candidate.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Any persuasions and lobby will be treated as disqualified for an applicant. The smokers/tobacco users are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA Human Resource Management and Development Department