Last Date of submission: 20 August, 2017
Career Opportunity (Intern) in
YPSA- Human Resource Management & Development Department
YPSA (Young Power in Social Action), an organization in Special Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN-ECOSOC) is a voluntary nonprofit and social development organization contributing in national goals for making a difference in the lives of population since its establishment in 1985. We are seeking intern for its Human Resource Management and Development Department.
Title of the position: Intern (Monthly Paid)
- Fresh graduate in Human Resource Management and have a good academic background
- Good verbal and written communication skill in English and Bangla
- Committed to work with YPSA minimum 02 years after successfully complete the Intern
Major role of selected HR Intern:
- Assist to Manager (HRM&D to fulfill all sorts of Human Resource and Admin related requirements as well as organization.
- Assist in staffing & job placement
- Assist in staff performance appraisal process
- Assist to maintain & update personnel file and staff records regularly
- Assist to placement of volunteer and intern (International and National) as per need in different programs/projects/units
- Actively participate in different meeting/training courses
- Participate and organize different events as per organization guideline
- Follow-up of human resource management and admin related activities as per instruction
- Good communication skills in ICT knowledge
- Ability to understand human resource works will be treated as added advantages
- Having mentality and willingness to work with under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Modesty and humility
- Positive thinker
- Monthly standard payment during the intern.
If you are interested and competent for the position, having required qualification, please send your Curricula Vitae with a cover letter, along with two copy of recent passport size photographs, contact numbers (phone/mobile number and email address) and photocopies of all academic certificates, NID copy to Chief Executive, YPSA, House # F10 (P), Road # 13, Block # B, Chandgaon R/A, Chittagong- 4212 by 20/08/2017. Please mark title of the position on the top of the envelope.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Any persuasions and lobbying will be treated as disqualification. The smokers/tobacco users are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT www.ypsa.org