Vacancy Announcement – 1
Vacancy Announcement – 2
Vacancy Announcement ( Last Date 22/03/2018 )
YPSA (Young Power in Social Action), an organization in Special Consultative Status with the UN Economic and Social Council (UN-ECOSOC), is a voluntary, not for profit organization for sustainable development directed towards assisting the development initiatives for bringing the socio-economic changes of its target population since 1985 (International Youth Year) with a vision to have a society without poverty where everyone’s basic needs and rights are ensured. YPSA is looking for an experienced suitable person for the position of Program Coordinator to lead the team of an ongoing project.
Job Title: Program Coordinator (PC)
No. of vacancy: 01
Duration: Up to December 2018 (possibility to extend)
- Under the direct supervision of Focal Point the Program Coordinator will be responsible for well planning and implementation of all set activities to achieve the objective of project.
- Responsible for guide and provide direction to team members as the leader of project
- Responsible for managing conflict and coordination within team and field level
- Coordinate and liaison with different government departments, district and upazilla level administrations, local government institutions, CSO, CBO, Local Media etc.
- Organize and provide training/orientation on community mobilization & awareness training and objective based workshop/seminar with multi-stakeholders as well
- Organize and conduct different community events as per project guideline
- Provide and ensure timely logistic and procurement support to the project team
- Ensure value for money for using resources of organization
- Responsible for preparation and submission of programmatic reports, special report & strategy as required by project and support to prepare financial progress reports to the donor and YPSA management
- Beyond above mentioned responsibilities willingness to accept any other responsibilities assigned by the organization
Educational Qualification: Post graduation in any discipline
Experience Requirement: Minimum 6 years job experience and at least 03 years experience in similar functions in reputed non-governmental organization (NGO). Knowledge on Climate Change, emergency response, social mobilization will get priority.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English and Bangla
- Good Computer operations (Office Applications) skills
- Excellent facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and conflict resolution
- Having mentality to frequent visit to coastal areas and flexible in challenging situation
Salary and benefit: Monthly salary (consolidated) will be BDT. 60,000/- with other admissible benefits as per project provisions and organizational policy
Job location: YPSA Head Office in Chittagong with frequent field visit.
If you are interested and competent for the position, having required qualification and experience, please send your CV with a cover letter, along with two copies of recent passport size photographs, contact numbers (phone and email) and photocopies of all academic and experience related certificates, NID copy, name of two references with cell/phone no. and email ID by 22/03/2018 to Chief Executive, YPSA, House # F10 (P), Road # 13, Block # B, Chandgaon R/A, Chittagong- 4212. Please mark title of the position on the top of the envelope.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Any persuasions and lobby will be treated as disqualified for an applicant. The smokers/tobacco users are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT