Vacancy Announcement – (Last Date : 08/10/2018)
YPSA (Young Power in Social Action) www.ypsa.org is an organization for sustainable development working in greater Chattogram division since 1985 with a vision to build a society without poverty where everyone’s basic needs and rights are ensured. YPSA is implementing Save the Children International supported a project title “Child Play area” for host community and forcibly displace Myanmar Nationals in Ukhiya and Teknaf Upazila under the Coxs Bazar.
YPSA invites application from the experienced professionals with proven track record for the following position.
Job Title: Technical Officer
Job location: Ukhiya & Teknaf upazilla under Coxs bazar
No. of position: 02 (1 Male, 1 Female)
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- To organize and arrange all the training programs as per project implementation plan, which includes developing training modules and training guidelines and to undertake necessary tasks in preparing and developing training schedule, plan, budget, materials and tools;
- To coordinate with the field staffs in order to identify the key participants in the different levels of training;
- To keep up to date with the developments of training, training journals, and participate in various meetings and relevant courses;
- To develop training need assessment tools and prepare training reports;
- To ensure the full utilization of all training facilities, processes, resources, equipments and materials;
- To support, manage, lead, motivate, and develop training teams at the field level;
- To organize workshops and courtyard meeting modules and pre/post training evaluation format;
- To develop TOR for training programmes and resource persons for conducting training;
- To maintain training files and manage day-to- day routine administration of the project’s training components concerning personnel and logistic support;
- Develop M&E plan and tools for the project
- Responsible for frequent field visit and track the implementation of the project activities as per M & E plan
- Prepare report and share findings with manager and team members
- Document the lessons learned, best practice and disseminate to concerned stakeholders
- Work with project team members for ensuring the dissemination of knowledge and field findings
- Any other task assigned by the Project Manager and management
Qualifications and experience:
- Master’s Degree in any subject from a reputed University
- At least 02 years experience in the development field preferably in Technical officer
- Ability to communicate in local dialect (Chittagonian Dialect).
- Ability to write clear and concise reports; case stories in Bangla and English
- Sound knowledge of M&E tools and techniques and project cycle management
- Excellent planning and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working atmosphere
- Good working relationships with colleagues, partners, external actors and allies
- Conversant in common IT applications (MS word, MS power point, internet browsing & e-mail communications)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Monthly consolidated salary BDT 40,000 with other benefits as per project budget
If you are interested and competent for the position, having required qualification and experience, please send your CV with a cover letter, along with two copies of recent passport size photographs, contact numbers (phone and email) and photocopies of all academic and experience related certificates, NID copy, name of two references with cell/phone no. and email ID on or before 08/10/2018 to Chief Executive, YPSA, House # 325, Nazir Ahmed Company Building, Saymon Road, Baharchara, Coxs Bazar. Please mark title of the position on the top of the envelope.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer. Women will be give priority. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Any persuasions and lobby will be treated as disqualified for an applicant. The smokers/tobacco users are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT