Last Date of submission: 23 October 2016
YPSA (Young Power in Social Action) in partnership with Winrock International is implementing ‘Bangladesh Counter Trafficking-in-Persons Program (BCTIP)’ managed by USAID. Under the project, YPSA is working in Cox’s Bazar , Chittagong District & Comilla Sadar. The project required for the following position:
Job Title: Program Manager
No. of vacancy: 01
Duration: Up to 3 May, 2017
- Overall management of the field level implementation of BCTIP Program
- Liaison with Local Govt. Administration, Law & Enforcement department, Civil Society and other relevant department and likeminded NGOs.
- Regular Coordination and communication with the local govt. civil society, CBOs, electronic and print media and other relevant stakeholders.
- Monitoring and follow up the whole activities in shelter & out of shelter level at Cox’sbazar, Chittagong & Comilla
- Contact with the employers, different private institutions, Financial institution for providing survivor’s vocational Training, job Placement & internship etc.
- Regular basis visit at field area and follow up the field level activities.
Educational Qualification: Masters in any discipline.
Experience Requirement At least 10 years of experience in the development field with 03 years in trafficking field.
- 80% time will be spent at field level.
- Good Team player with social and interpersonal skills.
- Has analytical and conflict regulation capacity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English.
- Proficient in Computer Operations, MS Office Application including typing preferably in English and Bengali both , E-mail & Internet.
Salary and benefits:
- 44,500/- per month
- Two festival bonuses equivalent to one month’s basic salary as per organization policy and procedures.
- Costs in relation to field work, including travel and daily allowances, will be borne by the project
Job location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong district
If you are interested and competent for the position, having required qualification and experience, please send your CV with a cover letter, along with two copies of recent passport size photographs, contact numbers (phone email) and photocopies of all academic and experience related certificates by 23 October 2016 to Chief Executive, YPSA, House # F10 (P), Road # 13, Block # B, Chandgaon R/A, Chittagong- 4212. Please mark title of the position on the top of the envelope.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as disqualification for an applicant. The smokers are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA Human Resource Management and Development Department