Last Date of submission: 30 April, 2017
YPSA (www.ypsa.org) is a social development organization working in Chittagong division including Chittagong Hill Tracts (CHT). we are implementing namely project “NFM Malaria Grant (GFATM), Malaria Control Program” in Rangunia Upazilla under the district of Chittagong. The project supported by the Global Fund to fight AIDS, TB and Malaria (GFATM) along with BRAC as lead organization.
Job Title: Program Organizer (PO)
No. of vacancy: 01
- Field level implementation of project activities as per action plan
- Organize awareness events like BCC orientation, Village Doctor orientation, health camp
- Ensure proper distribution of bed nets, organize sessions for bed net treatment
- Ensure early diagnosis and prompt treatment and follow up of patients
- Ensure referral of complicated patient to upazilla health complex
- Ensure regular drugs and diagnostics supply to the health workers
- Continuous colaboration with community/leaders, local government, civil society, like minded NGOs and public representatives in the working area
- Assist to Project Manager for timely, completely and accurately reporting as per MIS guideline
- Supervise and visit Health Worker, verify and update their registers accordingly program guideline
Masters in any discipline from recognized university, any third division/class in academic career is not eligible
- Minimum 1 year working experience in any health care project preferably in NGO.
- IT applications (word processing, internet browsing & e-mail communications)
- Skill on report writing and good analytical knowledge.
Other Job Requirements:
- Age not exceeding 35 years.
- Ability to work with Administrator and development partners
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Adequate knowledge in health and social structures of Bangladesh
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Good verbal and written communication skill in Bangla and English
- Valid motor driving cycle license and willingness to drive motorcycle.
Salary and benefit:
- Monthly consolidated salary Tk 21,000/- maximum and other admissible benefits as per organizational or project policy.
Job Level: N/A.
Job location: Rangunia Upazilla under Chittagong District.
If you think that your are competent for the position having required qualification and experience, please send your update Curriculum Vita (C.V.) with a cover letter, along with two copies of recent passport size photographs, name of one senior personnel reference from your current organization, two of senior personnel reference from other organization with cell/phone no. and email ID, Photocopy of all educational qualification certificates, experience & related certificates/documents, National ID on or before 30/04/2017 to Chief Executive, YPSA, House # F10 (P), Road # 13, Block-B, Chandgaon R/A, Chittagong- 4212. Please mark position name on top of the envelope.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Any persuasions and lobby will be treated as disqualified for an applicant. The smokers/tobacco users are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA Human Resource Management and Development Department