Vacancy Announcement – (Last Date : 20/08/2018)
Vacancy Announcement – (Last Date : 15/08/2018)
YPSA (Young Power in Social Action) www.ypsa.org is an organization for sustainable development working in greater Chittagong division including Chittagong Hill Tracts (CHT) since 1985 (International Youth Year). YPSA is implementing Community Engagement in Countering Violent Extremism project in the Cox’s Bazar District which financed by Global Community Engagement and Resilience Fund (GCERF). We are seeking the following position
Job Title: MIS and Documentation Officer
No. of vacancy: 01
- Responsible for MIS data sheet management
- Responsible for proper documentation of project activities and provide guidance to the team members
- Regular coordination with the Team Leader & Consortium Management Unit providing update information and creative ideas
- Supervising and monitoring and follow up activities implemented by the project staffs and consortium partners.
- Maintain coordinate and liaison with govt. law and order department, education department, district and upazilla level administrations, local government institutions and anti -terrorist committee etc.
- Provide training/orientation/workshop on community mobilization & awareness training on different issues specially on Data management. Documentation and M&E
- Provide guidance to team to organize and conduct different community events as per project guideline
- Responsible for Preparation and submission of monitoring reports to the donor and YPSA management
- Beyond above mentioned responsibilities, any other responsibilities assigned by the organization
Educational Qualification: Masters from any discipline
Experience Requirement: Minimum 2 years job experience in similar functions in reputed non-governmental organization (NGO).
- Frequent field visit in the project working area
- Good verbal and written communication skill in English and Bangla
- Excellent communication skill on ICT
- Excellent facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have idea/training on peace building or conflict transformation
- Analytical and conflict resolution capacity.
- Having mentality to work with under pressure
Salary and benefit: Monthly salary (consolidated) will be BDT. 35,702/- & with other admissible benefits as per project provisions and organizational policy
Job location: Coxs Bazar district.
If you are interested and competent for the position, having required qualification and experience, please send your CV with a cover letter, along with two copies of recent passport size photographs, contact numbers (phone and email) and photocopies of all academic and experience related certificates, NID copy, name of two references with cell/phone no. and email ID by 15/08/2018 to Chief Executive, YPSA, House # F10 (P), Road # 13, Block # B, Chandgaon R/A, Chittagong- 4212. Please mark title of the position on the top of the envelope.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Any persuasions and lobby will be treated as disqualified for an applicant. The smokers/tobacco users are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT