Accounts Admin and Logistics Officer – Rohingya Response Program
YPSA is implementing a project at Ramu and Chakaria Upazila under Cox’s Bazar titled “Sustainable and comprehensive protection program for host communities impacted by the Rohingya crisis in Bangladesh”. The project is supported by International Rescue Committee (IRC) and funded by Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
Job Title: Accounts Admin and Logistics Officer
Duration: August to January 2023 (High possibility subject to fund availability)
No. of vacancy: 01
- To develop financial, administrative and procurement plan for the project.
- Preparation of budget, budgetary control and variance analysis
- Ensure scheduled and need based financial reporting to the donor and YPSA
- To ensure the quality of financial and administrative issues through maintaining records
- To prepare and maintain vouchers and books of accounts and bank transactions
- To prepare regular financial reports as per the organization/project needs
- To manage payment of Tax & VAT in relation to the project
- To ensure transparency and donor compliance in bill settlement
- To maintain the organizational Pretty cash & ensure the full security of cash and documents
- To coordinate with related Govt. and other departments & local govt.
- To maintain a good coordination with the team members as well as other YPSA team members
- To ensure procurement of goods/services is conducted in line with YPSA and donor policy and procedure
Competencies: Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Sound knowledge about accounts keeping and procurement
- Budget analysis and control
- Skilled in procurement, inventory management, VAT/Tax and financial reporting.
- Conversant in common IT applications (MS word, MS power point, internet browsing& e-mail communications)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working atmosphere
- Good working relationship with colleagues, partners, external actors and allies
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, priorities workload and ‘multitask’
- Knowledge about accounting software
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Financial report writing
- At least 5 year(s) with relevant experience.
- Masters in Accounting/Finance and Banking, CA (cc) Preferable
Monthly consolidated Salary: 46,944/-
Job location: Ramu, Chakaria under Cox’s Bazar.
If you are interested and competent for this position, having required qualification and experience apply through bdjobs Apply Online on or before 22/08/2022.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and sensitivity for child protection and gender. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as disqualification for an applicant. The smokers are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Note: Emergency 02334470996 from 10 am to 5 pm excluding govt. holiday