YPSA is currently implementing a project titled “Sustainable and comprehensive protection program for host communities impacted by the Rohingya crisis in Bangladesh” at Ramu and Ukhiya under Cox’s Bazar district. The project is supported by the International Rescue Committee (IRC) and BHA.
Job Title: Monitoring Evaluation Accountability Learning (MEAL) Officer
Duration: September 2023 to June 2024 (High possibility to the extended duration subject to fund availability)
No. of Vacancy: 01 (Female)
- Input into 4Ws, Activity Info, and any other tools/templates to report to the working groups and other coordinating bodies
- Contribute data on indicators into proposals and reports to YPSA and donors
- Consolidate data from multiple tools, sectors, donors into one centralized database
- Generate reports for Sr. Management, flagging under-performing indicators or program quality issues
- Generate internal reports, including a narrative and charts/graphs, to display feedback from all mechanisms while working closely with the project team
Data Collection and Program Quality
- Work with supporting organization, Project Coordinator, Mangers and Facility in-Charge to develop surveys, tools, templates to support data collection (paper-based tools and mobile data collection tools).
- Ensure that program staff are collecting and reporting on the required/all indicators in a timely manner (according to the M&E framework).
- Lead focus group discussions (FGD), as needed and as appropriate, with service providers, beneficiaries, and others.
- Carry out site visits to program activities to ensure that data collection tools are being used correctly.
- Ensuring that the project staff are recording and capturing feedback data in a timely manner and are using the collection tools appropriately.
- Train and supervise contract data enumerators, data entry clerks, or surveyors, as needed.
- Provide MEAL orientations and training to non-M&E staff on data collection tools, MEAL basics, and mobile data collection tools (tablets and phones).
- Translation of tools, surveys, and other documents to/from English and Bangla
- Data entry
- At least 2-3 years of experience needed in the field of GBVIMS/ Case Management/ Gender and/or GBV/ Data analysis
- Professional experience in counselling and implementing activities for women and girls or proven engagement in women’s rights/groups is desirable, not essential.
Bachelor’s degree in social studies/anthropology/psychology/Women and Gender Studies/economics/statistics/social work or other relevant.
- People who have knowledge in Chittagogian dialect will get preference.
Knowledge, Skills & Competences:
- Written and spoken fluency in Bangla, Chittagonian dialect and English
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Word abilities
- Experience with or interest in mobile data collection (Kobo, Compare, ODK)
- Attention to details.
- Experienced in data management software will highly be appreciated.
Monthly Consolidated Salary: BDT 49,000 per month
Job Location: Ramu and Ukhiya under Cox’s Bazar
If you are interested and competent for this position, having required qualification and experience apply through bdjobs Apply Online on or before 05/09/2023.
Only qualified women are encouraged to apply.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and sensitivity for child protection and gender. Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as disqualification for an applicant. YPSA authority reserves the right to cancel at any stage of the recruitment process. The smokers are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Emergency 02334470996 from 10 am to 3 pm excluding govt. holiday