YPSA is going to recruit “Training Officer” for YPSA’s Training Cell and offering application from eligible candidates.
Job Title: Training Officer
Position: 1 (One)
Job Summary: Training officer is responsible for planning, coordinating and implement all activities of under YPSA training Cell. He/she will identify the training needs of staff and develop, organize and oversee appropriate training/provide capacity development support to meet those needs.
- Identify and analyze staff training needs of YPSA to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing training and discuss with departmental heads and other relevant staffs.
- Develop short term and long term plan for YPSA training cell
- Coordinate with YPSA’s training pool members and regularly update them
- Continuously recommend and develop new training, approaches, techniques and programs to meet the staff needs and address the current context
- Develop, update and collect training guideline/curriculum/module for YPSA
- Analyze feedback and amend training program as required
- Facilitate and conduct training
- Hire outside speakers and trainers where appropriate and coordinate external training as the need arises.
- Develop training calendar for staffs and incorporate training plan at project level.
- Monitoring staffs’ performance by liaising with line managers and department heads.
- Monitor training results and statistics
- Develop training report and preserve all evidences
- Actively manages all financial resources, facilities, logistics, materials and assets to ensure maximum benefit, value for money and manageability of risks for training
- Write business proposals with budgets and submits to stakeholders for funding
- Maintain the training information and recordkeeping system and respond to queries.
Master’s Degree in Social science/Development Studies/International Relationship/any relevant subject from a recognized University.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the development field along with 5 years’ experience in training.
- Experienced and have skill on training module/curriculum development
- Skills on Training facilitation, coordination, reporting and documentation
- Excellent planning, analytical, organizational and decision-making skills
- Ability to conduct thorough needs assessments to gauge training needs.
- Good working relationships with colleagues, partners and external actors
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) including a high level of written and spoken in English
- Conversant in common IT applications (MS word, MS power point, internet browsing & e-mail communications)
- Ability to travel frequently
Monthly Salary (approximate): 60,000/-
Job location: Based in Cox’s Bazar
If you are interested and competent for this position, having required qualification and experience, please submit your C.V along with application to the Chief Executive, YPSA email to <firstname.lastname@example.org> on or before 15/05/2023.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and sensitivity for child protection and gender. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as disqualification for an applicant. The smokers are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Emergency 02334470996 from 10 am to 4 pm excluding govt. holiday