Sub Assistant Community Medical Officer
YPSA is implementing a project on Prioritized HIV prevention and treatment services for key populations in Bangladesh at Chattogram, Cox’sbazar, Sylhet and Cumilla district with the technical support from Dhaka Ahsania Mission and Save the Children, funded by The Global Fund.
Job Title: Sub Assistant Community Medical Officer
Duration: 01st May 2023 to December 2023 (High possibility subject to fund availability)
No. of vacancy: 01 (Only for women)
Sub Asst Community Medical Officer (SACMO) is mainly responsible for ensuring quality clinical service delivery. She will be responsible for managing and treating patients with the complaints of STI and GH. Beside she will conduct HIV testing along with pre and post-test counselling.
To achieve the 95-95-95 target, the Sub Asst Community Medical Officer will play major role in cooperation with the outreach team, she will work to coordinate with the care, treatment and support service providers to ensure 100% enrolment of HIV positive cases to C&T services. Beside the Sub Asst Community Medical Officer will play proactive role for physical verification of pharmaceuticals and in making sure the PSM guideline has been followed properly. She will be responsible for maintaining the quality of pharmaceuticals and ensure regular communication with the Technical Specialist-Quality Assurance Clinical Services in the case taking measures due to high and low temperature of pharmaceutical products.
The Sub Asst Community Medical Officer will be responsible for submitting all sorts of clinical reports and data entry to CIS. She will work closely with the peer outreach workers for follow up cases, updating the failures of results and guide them where necessary. The Sub Asst Community Medical Officer will work in cooperation with the DIC/Outlet Manager and will remain reportable primarily. Enrolment to C&T services of positive cases, proper and accurate physical verification of pharmaceutical products, achieving the results related to clinical service, proper documentation and correct data entry, etc. would be the major performance indicator of Sub Asst Community Medical Officer (SACMO).
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Lead, coordinate and manage the project and provide day to day strategic and technical guidance to the project team members to implement the project activities for Prioritized HIV prevention and treatment services for key populations in Bangladesh
- Ensure high quality clinical services and relevant documentation and reporting.
- Facilitate works to produce/achieve targeted results and minimize problems/conflicts.
- Assess the beneficiaries’ need and act accordingly in terms of clinical service delivery.
- Maintain IP/UP at DIC/Outlet level.
- Work to ensure quality of the pharmaceuticals and maintain temperature as per guideline.
- Ensure STI treatment based on National STI guideline.
- Conduct Satellite clinics where necessary.
- Conduct HIV testing and pre and post-test counselling.
- Follow all relevant guidelines/SOPs/Manuals.
- Help in building outreach capacity in terms to boost clinical service delivery.
- Coordinate care, treatment and support service providers to ensure 100% linking to C&T service.
- Work in team and participate where necessary for the sake of the good performance of the DIC/Outlet.
- Do result analysis and guide team about how to proceed for achieving the clinical results.
- Perform all the other tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
Ready to work to respond to any natural disaster or emergency situation anywhere in Bangladesh.
MATS completed along with HSC pass. Qualification to be relaxes for highly competent candidates and community people.
Working Experience: Candidates having minimum three years’ experience of working in HIV/AIDS and most-at-risk-population.
Job related knowledge: Have proven capability for trouble shooting. Ability to prepare monthly/quarterly/annual programmatic reports in coordination with DIC/Outlet team.
Skills: Ability to interact professionally with a diverse population. Ability to exercise flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities. Team working, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
Monthly consolidated Salary in BDT: 16,592/-
Job location: Coxs Bazar
If you are interested and competent for this position, having required qualification and experience, please submit your C.V along with application to the Chief Executive, YPSA email to <firstname.lastname@example.org> on or before 25/04/2023.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and sensitivity for child protection and gender. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as disqualification for an applicant. The smokers are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Emergency 02334470996 from 10 am to 3 pm excluding govt. holiday