Accounts Officer – Recovery and Advancement of Informal Sector Employment (RAISE)
Since June 2018, YPSA has been implementing a project to provide services that can enhance earning opportunities for low-income urban youth, and urban youth impacted by covid-19 titled “Recovery and Advancement of Informal Sector Employment (RAISE)” jointly financed by the Government of Bangladesh and Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF).
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Duration: 5 Years (Approximately)
No. of vacancy: 01
Highlights of Key Responsibilities
- The Accounts officer will be responsible for maintaining project accounts at PIU. He/she will also be responsible for releasing fund from the PKSF and will work under the direct supervision of the Coordinator of PIU.
- Maintain all books of accounts of the project and maintain bank accounts, cash management, fixed assets management, stock management, advance and reimbursement, audit arrangements, TAX and VAT regulations and compliance with the project;
- Prepare budget and ensure actual expenditure is in line with the budget maintain disbursement, reconciliation, and loan disbursement accounting to project Financial Guideline;
- Preserve all procurement records and financial records in accordance with the provisions of the PPA 2006;
- Assist in preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and any other related reports as per project requirement;
- Maintain liaison and coordinate with PMU accounts department regarding project accounts, and finance
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the management.
Masters in Accounting/Finance/Management; CA (CC) or any relevant professional degree/certificate will get preference;
- More than one 3rd Division/Class in examinations will not be accepted;
Age Limit: Maximum 50 years
- At least 5 years of experience in accounts and finance related work in any reputed organization.
- Extensive field visit across the country is required
- Has analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent in rapport building and networking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill both in English and Bangla
- Proficient in Computer Operations, MS Office Application including typing preferably in English and Bengali both E-mail & Internet.
- Budget analysis and control
- Financial report writing
- Procurement process
- Experience in using AIS & MIS tools of microfinance will get preference;
Monthly Salary: Consolidated 40,300/- and other admissible benefits as per project budget.
Job location: Chattogram
If you are interested and competent for the position, having required qualification and experience, please submit the relevant documents including CV with a cover letter, along with two copies of recent passport size photographs and photocopies of all academic, experience related certificates, NID copy on or before 16/07/2022 to Chief Executive, YPSA, House # F10 (P), Road # 13, Block # B, Chandgaon R/A, Chattogram- 4212. Please mark title of the position & name of project on the top of the envelope.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and sensitivity for child protection and gender. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as disqualification for an applicant. YPSA authority reserves the right to cancel at any stage of the recruitment process. The smokers are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Emergency 02334470996 from 10 am to 5 pm excluding govt. holiday