Since June 2018, YPSA has been implementing a project to provide services that can enhance earning opportunities for low-income urban youth, and urban youth impacted by covid-19 titled “Recovery and Advancement of Informal Sector Employment (RAISE)” jointly financed by the Government of Bangladesh and Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF).
Job Title: Officer (Life Skills & Entrepreneurship Development)
Duration: 5 Years (Approximately)
No. of vacancy: 01
Highlights of Key Responsibilities
- Facilitate sessions on growth mind-set, emotional intelligence, team building, adaptability, networking & collaboration, business management & entrepreneurship development with leadership & healthy role modelling to the youth
- Establish linkage with local enterprises and entrepreneurs and other relevant stakeholders for employment (Self and wage) creation and take feedback from the employers and apprentices regarding training & employment;
- Assist the Business management trainees in developing Business plans and monitor & mentor the during their employment;
- Check attendance record, quality of training, handle the beneficiary grievances, progress on business plan and future aspiration;
- Assist in organizing seminars, workshops, training and other community mobilization programs;
- Assist in preparing monthly, quarterly and half yearly progress reports in time;
- Preform any other tasks assigned by the management.
- Master’s Degree preferably in Economics/Development Studies/Social Work/Social welfare/Sociology/Business Administration or BSC Engineering in CSE/EEE/Civil/Mechanical
- More than one 3rd Division/Class in examinations will not be accepted.
Age Limit: Maximum 45 years.
At least 5 years of relevant experience in training & facilitation/entrepreneurship/Business development.
- Extensive field visit across the country is required
- Has analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent in rapport building and networking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill both in English and Bangla
- Proficient in Computer Operations, MS Office Application including typing preferably in English and Bengali both E-mail & Internet.
- Training in Life skills/Soft Skills/Entrepreneurship Development/Business Management will be treated as extra quality.
- Have experience working with youth and micro-entrepreneurs;
- Understanding and speaking the Local language of the project area is an advantage
Monthly Salary: Consolidated 45,000/- and other admissible benefits as per project budget.
Job location: Chattogram.
If you are interested and competent for the position, having required qualification and experience, please submit the relevant documents including CV with a cover letter, along with two copies of recent passport size photographs and photocopies of all academic, experience related certificates, NID copy on or before 16/07/2022 to Chief Executive, YPSA, House # F10 (P), Road # 13, Block # B, Chandgaon R/A, Chattogram- 4212. Please mark title of the position & name of project on the top of the envelope.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and sensitivity for child protection and gender. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as disqualification for an applicant. YPSA authority reserves the right to cancel at any stage of the recruitment process. The smokers are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Emergency 02334470996 from 10 am to 5 pm excluding govt. holiday