Coordinator – Recovery and Advancement of Informal Sector Employment (RAISE)
Since June 2018, YPSA has been implementing a project to provide services that can enhance earning opportunities for low-income urban youth, and urban youth impacted by covid-19 titled “Recovery and Advancement of Informal Sector Employment (RAISE)” jointly financed by the Government of Bangladesh and Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF).
Job Title: Coordinator
Duration: 5 Years (Approximately)
No. of vacancy: 01
Highlights of Key Responsibilities
- The coordinator is responsible for the overall management of the project at the project implementation unit (PIU) level. S/he will work under the direct supervision of the Executive Director of the organization.
- Plan and implement outreach and intakes program though community engagement, field visits & interviews in consultation with respective officials of PKSF
- Ensure enrolment process, training activities, graduation, employment and track project participants progress & report training outcomes;
- Prepare training plan, assess training effectiveness and take feedback form program participants & stakeholders regarding specific program;
- Organize dialogue, meeting, workshop, seminar, and other outreach programs with key stakeholders and facilitate training on various programs in time;
- Monitor project activities for ensuring quality of the program along with Environmental and social Safeguard issues, Grievance Redress Mechanism (GRM) of the project and address them accordingly;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and half yearly progress reports and submit to PKSF in time,
- Coordinate with microfinance team of organization and project Management Unit (PMU) of PKSF; and
- Preform any other tasks assigned by the management.
Master in Business Administration/Management/Accounting/Finance/Economics/Development Studies/Social Work/Sociology/Women and Gender Studies or BSC Engineering in CSE/EEE/Civil/Mechanical Engineering
- More than one 3rd Division/Class in any examination will not be accepted ;
Age Limit: Maximum 50 years
Minimum 10 years of experience including 5 years relevant experience in the development organization.
- Extensive field visit across the country is required
- Has analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent in rapport building and networking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill both in English and Bangla
- Proficient in Computer Operations, MS Office Application including typing preferably in English and Bengali both E-mail & Internet.
- Training in project Management/Entrepreneurship Development will be treated as extra quality.
Monthly Salary: Consolidated 60,000/- and other admissible benefits as per project budget.
Job location: Chattogram
If you are interested and competent for the position, having required qualification and experience, please submit the relevant documents including CV with a cover letter, along with two copies of recent passport size photographs and photocopies of all academic, experience related certificates, NID copy on or before 16/07/2022 to Chief Executive, YPSA, House # F10 (P), Road # 13, Block # B, Chandgaon R/A, Chattogram- 4212. Please mark title of the position & name of project on the top of the envelope.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and sensitivity for child protection and gender. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as disqualification for an applicant. YPSA authority reserves the right to cancel at any stage of the recruitment process. The smokers are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Emergency 02334470996 from 10 am to 5 pm excluding govt. holiday