YPSA has been implementing a project at Ukhiya, Cox’s Bazar both Host community and Camp titled “Prevention and Response Activities Implementation Activities on Counter Trafficking Issues” since June, 2018. The project is supported by International Organization for Migration (IOM).
Job Title: Case Worker
Duration: This phase is up to January, 2024 and possibility of contract extension
No. of Vacancy: 01 (Female)
- Responsible to implement the project activities as front-line worker on Counter Trafficking issues in the host and Rohingya camps.
- Collect information of and identify victim of trafficking (VoT) in the project area
- Maintenance of VOT record and relevant information in line with the data protection principles
- Organize Case Conference with project team for VoT case management purpose
- Facilitate awareness session on CT Issues
- Ensure reintegration of the VOTs of the project
- Coordinate with other VOTs service providers – LEA, I/NGOs, protection actors, local administration and other relevant stakeholders for VoT reintegration purpose
- Participate in the weekly case management meeting with all case workers and provide necessary support
- Collect and submit case studies, success stories monthly and quarterly basis as well as whenever required.
- Follow-up the beneficiaries particularly the enrolled victims of trafficking on regular basis.
- Perform any other task/s assigned as emerged and required for the project and organization
Law, Gender, Psychology, Anthropology, International Relationship, Economics, Development studies, Good Governance will get preference.
Minimum 2 years’ experience in case management and having a clear concept about human trafficking issues and law.
- Has experience in beneficiary interview and documentation
- 80% field movement
- High efficiency in writing and spoken English
- Skills in issues-based session conduction
- Good understanding of Rohingya camp context
- Can speak and understand in Chittagonian/dialect
- Proficient in Computer Operations, MS Office Application including typing preferably in English and Bengali both E-mail & Internet.
Monthly Salary: BDT 38,574 (Consolidated)
Job Location: Ukhiya under Cox’s Bazar
If you are interested and competent for this position, having required qualification and experience, please submit your C.V along with application to the Chief Executive, YPSA email to <firstname.lastname@example.org> on or before 20/07/2023.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and sensitivity for child protection and gender. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as disqualification for an applicant. The smokers are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Emergency 02334470996 from 19.30 am to 4 pm