YPSA (Young Power in Social Action) <www.ypsa.org> is an organization for sustainable development working in greater Chattogram division since 1985 with a vision to build a society without poverty where everyone’s basic needs and rights are ensured. YPSA is implementing a project title “Education in Emergency (EiE)” with the financial support from Save the Children.
Job Title: Field Officer (FO)
No. of vacancy: 03
Planning and Implementation:
- Prepare regular activity plan, individual work plan and implement accordingly.
- Responsible for proper and quality operations of learning facilities, implementation of project activities and other components within the project area by providing technical support, guidance, supervision and monitoring.
- Monitor, supervise and provide hands on support to the Facilitator in preparing lesson plans, conduct classes, documentation and other activities regularly
- Ensure regular attendance of Facilitators and support them to ensure 100% attendance of learners and update daily attendance, database etc.
- Conduct monthly meeting, parenting session, CEC meeting and other meeting/sessions in field level and prepare meeting minutes.
- Ensure child friendly environment in facilities by maintaining eye level decoration, sufficient teaching-learning materials, chart, posters etc. Ensure cleanliness of Facilitators, class room, office room etc.
- Collect low cost toys and learning materials and support Facilitators to develop handmade toys and teaching-learning materials
- Ensure pure drinking water supply, toilet use and other physical fiacilities for children.
- Adhere to organizational policy, Code of Conduct and Child Safeguard policy
- Inform and report any type of child safeguard policy violation information/incident within 2 hours to Technical Officer.
- Establish Referral mechanism system and maintain tracking properly.
- Regularly visit facilities to ensure quality activity and fill up Quality Benchmark (QB) Form.
- Maintain close communication with CiC, Site Management, sector partners etc. for smooth collaboration
- Ensure proper and regular documentation, updating registers and archiving records
Program Development, Supervision support and monitoring:
- Support in monitoring program activities and quality implementation.
- Class demonstration and ensure supportive supervision by doing hands on training.
- Ensure regular class visit, supervise and monitor the activity of facilitators to provide continuous support and guidance to the facilitator.
- Identify training needs for the Daily Facilitator.
- Conduct all kinds of facilitator training for their capacity building
- Support directly to facilitator. Owner for conducting class and demonstrates classroom session at Center level.
- Prepare monthly activity report and submit to the Technical Officer’s office.
- Help Facilitators to prepare their report and center level recording.
- Contribute in preparation of periodical program reports as required.
- Willing to work in any natural disaster or emergency situation in Refugee Camp.
- Attend trainings, meetings and workshops to update knowledge and skill as assigned and disseminate new knowledge/information/lessons learnt.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualifications and experience:
- At least Bachelor degree.
- 1 years’ experience in any development programs preferably in education program.
- Ability to conversation with Rohingya language.
- Ability to work in Rohingya Camps context
- Excellent planning and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working atmosphere
- Good working relationships with colleagues, external actors.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Monthly Salary: Monthly consolidated salary BDT 30,000 with other benefits as per project budget
Job location: Ukhiya and Teknaf Upazilla, Cox’s Bazar
If you are interested and competent for this position, having required qualification and experience, please download CV format from this link and submit the relevant documents including CV (in specific format) with a cover letter, along with two copies of recent passport size photographs and photocopies of all academic, experience related certificates, NID copy on or before 20/02/2022 to Chief Executive, YPSA, House # F10 (P), Road # 13, Block # B, Chandgaon R/A, Chattogram- 4212. Please mark title of the position & name of project on the top of the envelope.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and sensitivity for child protection and gender. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as disqualification for an applicant. The smokers are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Emergency 02334470996 from 10 am to 5 pm excluding govt. holiday