YPSA is going to implement a project titled, “Youth are Resilient, Interconnected, Socially Cohesive and Engaged (Youth RISE) ” at Teknaf Upazila in Cox’s Bazar. YPSA will implement the project with the support from International Rescue Committee (IRC).
Job Title : Finance and Admin Officer
Duration : Up to February 2025
Project Location : Teknaf, Cox’s Bazar
No. of Position : 01
The Finance and Admin Officer will be responsible for overseeing the financial and administrative functions of the Youth RiSE project, Provide & maintain all sorts of financial support, maintaining record, financial reporting & variance analysis, administrative support and ensure as per financial policy/guideline and govt. compliance issues.
- Financial Management:
- Develop and manage project budgets in collaboration with project stakeholders
- Monitor project expenditures and ensure adherence to approved budgets.
- Follow the Accounts & administration related rules and regulations in the implementation part
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely financial reports.
- Accounting and Bookkeeping:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date financial records.
- To do Accounts regular work as per the project guideline.
- Prepare daily accounts and document receipt and expenditure.
- Process invoices, receipts, and other financial transactions.
- Reconcile bank statements and ensure financial accuracy.
- Ensure the quality of Accounts issues through maintaining records.
- Check the bill vouchers as per finance procedures.
- Prepare and maintain vouchers and books of accounts and bank transactions.
- Manage payment of Tax & VAT in relation to the project
- Budgeting and Forecasting:
- Collaborate with project teams to develop realistic budgets for project activities.
- Provide financial input for project proposals and grant applications.
- Budgetary control and variance analysis.
- Oversee general administrative functions related to the project.
- Manage office supplies, equipment, and facilities.
- Maintain asset register as per the organizational rules .
- Maintain the HR related issues (staff contract papers, daily attendance; staff leave report, movement, time sheet etc.).
- To do other duties as per organization/project need.
- Ensure compliance with organizational policies, donor requirements, and legal regulations.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors as need.
- Payroll Administration:
- Process payroll and related activities accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations and other statutory requirem
- Generate regular financial reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide financial updates during project meetings and presentations.
- Need based financial reporting to PM/ Finance and Admin officer.
Masters in accounting/finance from any University; CACC candidates will get priority.
- At least 3 year experience in accounting and administrative section
- Experiences in NGO will get priority.
- Experiences on Accounting software.
Knowledge and Competences:
- Previous experience in financial management and administration, preferably in a project-based setting.
- Strong knowledge of financial systems, budgeting, and accounting principles.
- Proficiency in financial software and Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in financial reporting.
- Knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Have sound knowledge on budgeting, accounting, procurement, inventory management, VAT/Tax and financial reporting; Good working relationships with colleagues and partners; communication skills; working in a team.
Monthly Consolidated Salary : BDT 56,546/=
How to apply: If you are interested and competent for this position and have the required qualifications and experience, apply online bdjobs on or before 26/11/2023.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and is sensitive to child protection and gender. Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as a disqualification for an applicant. Smokers are discouraged from applying for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Note: Emergency 02334470996 from 10 am to 3 pm excluding govt. holidays