Finance and Admin Officer
YPSA is implementing a project on Prioritized HIV prevention and treatment services for key populations in Bangladesh at Chattogram, Cox’sbazar, Sylhet and Cumilla district with the technical support from Dhaka Ahsania Mission and Save the Children, funded by The Global Fund.
Job Title: Finance and Admin Officer
Duration: February 2023 to December 2023 (High possibility subject to fund availability)
No. of vacancy: 01
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Manage all financial operations and ensure logistics & administrative support to the project.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial practices, including cash management, financial disbursements, ledgers, VAT & TAX, all types of payment etc and maintain all financial records
- Manage financial control, prepare budget, requisitions and financial reports as per requirements.
- Maintain cash book, ledger book and others registers like stock register, inventory, fixed assets etc.
- Maintain all shorts of bank transaction.
- Monitor the expenditures to ensure that program funds are utilized appropriately.
- Provide financial inputs for proposal development, project management, Human Resource Management policies, logistics, travel and other areas of administration.
- Maintain all documents and record for any purchase procedures
- Assist to maintain donor agreements, staff contract, staff personal files, staff attendance register, staff movement and leave the register.
- Coordinate the internal and external audit teams
- Any other task assigned by the Project Manager.
Ready to work to respond to any natural disaster or emergency situation anywhere in Bangladesh.
Masters in accounting/finance from any University; CACC candidates will get priority
At least 1 year experience in accounting and administrative section and experiences in NGO will get priority
Job related knowledge: Knowledge about accounting software.
Skills: Have sound knowledge on budgeting, accounting, procurement, inventory management, VAT/Tax and financial reporting; Good working relationships with colleagues and partners; communication skills; working in a team.
Monthly consolidated Salary in BDT: 28,745/-
Job location: Chattogram
If you are interested and competent for this position, having required qualification and experience, please submit your C.V along with application to the Chief Executive, YPSA email to <email@example.com> on or before 22/02/2023.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and sensitivity for child protection and gender. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as disqualification for an applicant. The smokers are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Emergency 02334470996 from 10 am to 4 pm excluding govt. holiday