YPSA is implementing a project on Prioritized HIV prevention and treatment services for key populations in Bangladesh at Chattogram, Cox’sbazar, Sylhet and Cumilla district with the technical support from Dhaka Ahsania Mission and Save the Children, funded by The Global Fund.
Job Title: Program Manager (PM)
Duration: February 2023 to December 2023 (High possibility subject to fund availability)
No. of vacancy: 01
The major role of this position is to Lead, coordinate and manage the project and provide day to day strategic and technical guidance to the project team members to implement the project activities for achieving 90-90-90 targets and ensure Zero tolerance for fraud and corruptions, violation of any compliance at Project level. Beside s/he will play vital role at project level for ensuring 100% transparency, accountability and performance-based result. She/he will play vital role in monitoring progress and performance, providing technical assistance to project team members to ensure the highest quality of HIV prevention as well as will ensure meaningful coordination with GO/NGOs and ensure the advocacy.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Lead, coordinate and manage the project and provide day to day strategic and technical guidance to the project team members to implement the project activities for Prioritized HIV prevention and treatment services for key populations in Bangladesh
- Develop project plan, budget projection, project implementation guideline and project report in English
- Facilitate staffs capacity development initiative through meeting, training, and workshop and on job training
- Provide technical and strategic guideline to strengthen knowledge and community support to build a protective environment for ensuring high quality HIV prevention service delivery to female sex workers (FSWs), MARAs and their clients.
- Develop skill development training guideline, program guideline and materials.
- Provide need-based support in problem solving, key decision making, quality control, technical input and advice as well as planning, executing, monitoring of the project activities.
- Maintain effective communication, coordination and collaboration with GoB/NGOs officials, relevant government departments and local representative.
- Participate in different meeting, training workshop organized by different stakeholders.
- Maintain the effective coordination and communication with donor and YPSA management
- Supervise, monitor and evaluate the project work and performance of staff and take concrete steps to improve job performance of staff
- Ensure proper and smooth financial management in the project in compliance with organization, donor’s policy and standards.
- Maintain gender-sensitive approach in all stages of programme implementation.
- Integrate protection safeguarding measures throughout programme design.
- Perform all the other tasks assigned by the office
Ready to work to respond to any natural disaster or emergency situation anywhere in Bangladesh.
Master’s Degree in Social sciences, Development Studies, or any subject from a recognized University but it would be relaxed for highly competent candidates.
Working Experience: Candidates having minimum 8-year experience of working in the development field specially in HIV/AIDS and most-at-risk-population.
Job related knowledge: Have proven capability for managing projects and prepare project reports. Sound knowledge of project cycle management and implementation of project activities
Skills: Excellent planning, analytical, managing and decision-making skills; monitoring, documentation and reporting skills; Good working relationships with colleagues, partners, external actors and allies; Excellent communication skills including a high level of written and spoken in English; Team working, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
Monthly consolidated Salary in BDT: 39,868/-
Job location: Chattogram
If you are interested and competent for this position, having required qualification and experience, please submit your C.V along with application to the Chief Executive, YPSA email to <email@example.com> on or before 20/02/2023.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and sensitivity for child protection and gender. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as disqualification for an applicant. The smokers are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Emergency 02334470996 from 10 am to 4 pm excluding govt. holiday