YPSA has been implementing a project at Ukhiya, Cox’s Bazar both Host community and Camp titled “Prevention and Response Activities Implementation Activities on Counter Trafficking Issues”. The project is supported by International Organization for Migration (IOM).
Job Title: Case Worker
Duration: This phase up to January, 2023 and possibility of contract extension
No. of vacancy: 01 (Female)
- Responsible to implement the project activities as front-line worker on Counter Trafficking issues in the host and Rohingya camps.
- Collect and identify victim of trafficking (VOT) in the project area
- Maintenance of VOT record and relevant information preparation
- Organize conference Case Conference with project team
- Facilitate awareness session on CT Issues
- Coordinate with other VOTs service providers – LEA, I/NGOs, protection actors, local administration and other relevant stakeholders
- Ensure reintegration of the VOTs of the project
- Organize weekly case management meeting with all case workers and provide necessary support
- Collect and submit case studies, success stories monthly and quarterly basis as well as whenever required.
- Follow-up the beneficiaries particularly the enrolled victims of trafficking on regular basis.
- Any other task/s assigned as emerged and required for the project and Organization
Master in any discipline from any recognized university. Law, Gender, Psychology, Anthropology, International Relationship, Economics, Development studies, Good Governance will get preference.
Minimum 2 years’ experience in case management and having a clear concept about human trafficking issues and law.
- Has experience in beneficiary interview and documentation
- 80% field movement
- Skills in issues-based session conduction
- High efficiency in writing and spoken English
- Good understanding of Rohingya camp context
- Can speak in Chittagonian/dialect dialect
- Proficient in Computer Operations, MS Office Application including typing preferably in English and Bengali both E-mail & Internet.
Monthly Salary: Consolidated BDT 37,450/-
Job location: Ukhiya under Coxs bazar
If you are interested and competent for this position, having required qualification and experience apply through bdjobs Apply Online on or before 27/10/2022.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and sensitivity for child protection and gender. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as disqualification for an applicant. The smokers are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Emergency 02334470996 from 10 am to 3 pm excluding govt. holiday