Project Officer – LEAD Bangladesh project
YPSA is implementing a project titled “Leadership for Advancing Development in Bangladesh (LEAD Bangladesh) for Chattogram” at Chattoram City and Sitakund Upazila under the Chattogram District. The project is supported by the British Council.
Job Title: Project Officer
Duration: This phase is up to December 2022 (possibility to extension)
No. of vacancy: 01
- Selection of target communities (youth volunteer) and program participants.
- Maintaining and Updating project-related documents
- Check and analyse participant’s data
- Assist in Monitoring the progress of program activities with Project Coordinator
- Support to prepare project progress report in periodically and develop program messages and materials with Project Coordinator
- Organize and Facilitates training for Youth Volunteers
- Assist finance person on budget preparation, advance, requisition, adjustment and financial documentation
- Arrange and Participate meetings and communicate with different stakeholders
- Support on selection of youth leaders on small grants and Follow-up their activities
- Maintain gender-sensitive approach in all stages and maintain safeguarding measures with code of conducts
- Any other task assigned by the organization
Qualifications and experience:
- Graduation in any subject from a reputed University
- At least 2 years’ experience in the development field along with 1 years’ experience in youth mobilization.
- Ability to produce reports, case study and gather lesson learns & experiences in English.
- Good working relationships with colleagues, partners, external actors and allies
- Conversant in common IT applications (MS word, MS power point, Internet browsing & e communications)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Monthly Salary: 20,000 BDT and other admissible benefits as per rules.
Job location: Chattogram District.
If you are interested and competent for this position, having required qualification and experience, please send your CV along with application to <firstname.lastname@example.org> on or before 06/11/2022
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and sensitivity for child protection and gender. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as disqualification for an applicant. The smokers are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Note: Emergency 02334470996 from 10 am to 4 pm excluding govt. holiday