YPSA is going to implement a project title, “USAID’s Fight Slavery and Trafficking In Persons (FSTIP) Activity, April 2022 to March 2026” in the Cox’s Bazar, Chattogram and Cumilla District. YPSA will implement the project as a part of Protection under the “USAID’s Fight Slavery and Trafficking In Persons (FSTIP) Activity.
Job Title : M&E Officer
Duration : November 2023 to March 2026
No. of Position : 01
The Program Officer-Monitoring and Evaluation will be responsible for monitoring the implementation of activities regularly, collect and entry data into MIS (KOBO tool box), data validation, documentation, evidence-based reporting, and ensuring data quality as per the funder requirement for the FSTIP project.
- Responsible for monitoring of the overall activities Program.
- Establish process monitoring of each intervention to ensure implementation happen as per process envisaged and planned.
- Review the work plan of the project and provide support to achieve the program.
- Need assessment for improving capacity of staff and arrange training as need based.
- Ensure and provide continuous support to other colleagues.
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and yearly) for project’s progress report according to annual plan of operation and ensure proper documentation of all activities.
- Visit field to triangulate and validate date through progress reports.
- Provide support to Project Manager and other field staffs to ensure the collection of relevant and appropriate data needed for an effective monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning system which will be utilized in monitoring strengths, weakness and gaps in project implementation and for reporting on donor commitments.
- Prepare a Case/success story of the project activities
- Organize and facilitate meetings, orientation, training, workshops, rallies, seminars.
- Continue coordination with GO-NGOs and other stake holders for implantation of the activity.
- Any other task assigned by authority.
- Translation of tools, surveys, and other documents to/from English and Bangla
- Data entry
Experience and Skills:
- At least 2 years’ experience in Field particularly in Trafficking In persons Projects.
- Written and spoken fluency in Bangla, English is essential.
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Word abilities. Computer Knowledge is a must (MS Word, Excell – typing Bangla and English). The applicant will participate in a competitive computer test.
- Ability to prepare and lead report compilation
- Experience with or interest in mobile data collection (Kobo, Compare, ODK)
- Experienced in data management software will be highly appreciated.
- Ability to communicate in the local dialect (Chittagonian Dialect).
- Ability to write clear and concise reports case stories in English and Bangla
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Knowledge and Competences:
- Deep understanding of technical knowledge of MEAL
- Demonstrated coordination and relationship-building skills with the community.
- Strong ability to respect differences of culture, opinion, and lived experiences while upholding children’s education and right
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive and professional attitude, ability to lead and work well in a team setting and with multiple partners.
- Strengths in listening, empathy, flexibility, and creativity.
Educational Qualification : Master’s degree in Preferable Statistics/ Social Science
Monthly Consolidated Salary : BDT 30,000/-
Project Location : Cox’s Bazar, Chattogram and Cumilla District.
If you are interested and competent for this position, having required qualification and experience, please submit your hard or soft copy C.V along with application and NID copy to the Chief Executive, House# F 10 (P), Road#13, Block-B, Chandgaon R/A, Chattogram-4212 or email to <email@example.com> on or before 26/10/2023.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and sensitivity for child protection and gender. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as disqualification for an applicant. The smokers are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Emergency 02334470996 from 10 am to 3 pm excluding govt. holiday