YPSA is going to implement a project titled, “Youth are Resilient, Interconnected, Socially Cohesive and Engaged (Youth RISE)” at Teknaf Upazila in Cox’s Bazar. YPSA will implement the project with the support from International Rescue Committee (IRC).
Job Title : Field Facilitator
Duration : Up to February 2025
Project Location : Teknaf, Cox’s Bazar
No. of Position : 06
The Field Facilitator will play a vital role in the implementation and facilitation of activities under the YouthRiSE project. This position involves working closely with community members, youth participants, and project stakeholders to ensure effective engagement and achievement of project objectives.
- Community Engagement:
- Build and maintain positive relationships with community members, especially youth.
- Organize and Facilitate dialogue, events and collaboration among community stakeholders.
- Workshop and Training Facilitation:
- Organize and Conduct workshops, training sessions, and capacity-building activities for project participants.
- Ensure the active participation and understanding of participants during sessions.
- Data Collection and Reporting:
- Collect field-level data to monitor and evaluate the impact of project activities.
- Maintain accurate records and prepare regular reports on field activities.
- Collaborate with other project team members to ensure seamless coordination of field activities.
- Communicate effectively with project leaders, Local Government officials, key stakeholders, paralegal groups and community representatives.
- Advocacy and Awareness:
- Advocate for the project objectives within the community and Local government representatives
- Raise awareness about the project’s goals and benefits among community members.
- Monitoring and Evaluation:
- Assist in the implementation of monitoring and evaluation processes.
- Provide insights and feedback on the effectiveness of field-level initiatives.
Educational Qualification: At least Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 02 years in Previous experience in community engagement, facilitation, or related roles.
- Written and spoken fluency in Bangla, English is essential.
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Word abilities. Computer Knowledge (MS Word, Excel – typing Bangla and English).
- Ability to prepare a different programmatic report in English and Bangla
- Ability to communicate in the local dialect (Chittagonian Dialect).
- Ability to prepare case stories and best practices.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work with local administration and community.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to establish and maintain an effective working atmosphere.
- Good working relationships with colleagues, and external actors.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Knowledge and Competences:
- Strong facilitation and training skills.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of the local context and issues related to youth in Teknaf.
- Skill in report writing, documentation of best practices and preparing case stories.
Monthly Consolidated Salary : BDT 19,951/=
How to apply: If you are interested and competent for this position and have the required qualifications and experience, apply online bdjobs on or before 26/11/2023.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and is sensitive to child protection and gender. Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as a disqualification for an applicant. Smokers are discouraged from applying for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Note: Emergency 02334470996 from 10 am to 3 pm excluding govt. holidays