YPSA is implementing a Sub-Project in collaboration with Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF) titled “Sustainable Aquaculture Development Initiatives at Northern Chattogram” at Chattogram District under “Sustainable Enterprise Project (SEP)”.
Job Title: Monitoring & Documentation Officer.
Duration: Up to June’2023 (extendable upon performance)
No. of vacancy: 1
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will work under the supervision of Project Manager and their specific task are, but not limited to, the following
- Assist to develop concept note, proposal, situation report, action plan and presentations for relevant stakeholders.
- Receive and check weekly reports from field teams; ask clarification, further information from the field teams, if needed, and ensure consistency of the data
- Prepare inception, mid-term and final reports.
- Having experience on documenting and archiving all the project beneficiaries lists, distribution reports, memorandums and materials related to the project.
- Conduct field visits to collect additional information regarding project achievements and recommendations if required.
- Collect case studies, best practices across projects to be included in project reporting.
Bachelor/Master’s degree in English/Mass Communication and Journalism/ Media relations/Social Science/ Statistics or other relevant subjects.
At least 2 years
- Age not exceed 35 years
- Having knowledge on organizing and producing relevant information to help to prepare donors reports
- Having knowledge on documenting and archiving all the project beneficiaries lists, distribution reports, memorandums and materials related.
- Able to show experience of working with National / International NGO and experience of working in the remote area preference.
- Excellent communications skills both in Bangla and English.
- Good knowledge in computer application.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent networking, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Analytical and Report-writing skills.
- Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
- Willingness to travel to, and work in, remote areas.
- Ability to drive motorcycle with valid driving licence.
Monthly Salary: Consolidated Tk. 44,000/- and other admissible benefits as per organizational policy as well as the project.
Job location: Chattogram
If you are interested and competent for this position, having required qualification and experience, please send your CV along with application to <firstname.lastname@example.org> on or before 21/12/2022.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and sensitivity for child protection and gender. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as disqualification for an applicant. The smokers are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
An emergency phone to 02334470996 from 10 am to 4 pm excluding govt. holiday