Since June 2018, YPSA has been implementing a project to provide services that can enhance earning opportunities for low-income urban youth, and urban youth impacted by covid-19 titled “Recovery and Advancement of Informal Sector Employment (RAISE)” jointly financed by the Government of Bangladesh and Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF).
Job Title: Case Management Officer (CMO)
Duration: 5 Years (Approximately)
No. of vacancy: 01
Highlights of Key Responsibilities
- The Case Management officer (CMO) will be responsible to responsible to enhance the quality of project implementation, maximize satisfaction of the project participants as well as stakeholders. The successful candidate will be accountable for the trainee’s enrolment process to employment with the support of other PIU staff.
- Perform individual assessments through psychometric profiling and, identify potential program participants for Business management Training (BMT) and Apprenticeship Program (AP),
- Provide individual and group counselling, assist in career planning assessing program participants need, preferences & abilities and support them to succeed in their roles through close supervision, mentoring and coaching and;
- Facilitate sessions in training/workshops/courtyard meeting and coordinate with other actors to ensure referral and the transfer of cases where RAISE does not have the capacity or specialized support;
- Enter and update data into case Management System (CMS) software and analyze them according to the demand of PMU;
- Assist in organizing seminars, workshops, training, and other community mobilization programs;
- Assist in preparing monthly, quarterly, and half-yearly progress reports in time; and
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the management.
- Masters in Social Work/Social Welfare/Sociology/Psychology/Clinical Psychology/Educational Psychology Education
- More than one 3rd Division/Class in examinations will not be accepted;
Age Limit: Maximum 45 years
At least 5 years of relevant experience in case Management/Psychosocial Counseling/Information Management/Training in the development organization
- Extensive field visit across the country is required
- Has analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent in rapport building and networking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill both in English and Bangla
- Good operating skills of Microsoft office (especially MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint ) with software operation will be treated as essential skill;
- Training in Case Management, Counseling, Entrepreneurship Development, Management Information Systems (MIS) will be treated as extra quality;
- Understanding and speaking the local language of the project area in an advantage.
Monthly Salary: Consolidated 45,000/- and other admissible benefits as per project budget.
Job location: Chattogram
If you are interested and competent for the position, having required qualification and experience, please submit the relevant documents including CV with a cover letter, along with two copies of recent passport size photographs and photocopies of all academic, experience related certificates, NID copy on or before 16/07/2022 to Chief Executive, YPSA, House # F10 (P), Road # 13, Block # B, Chandgaon R/A, Chattogram- 4212. Please mark title of the position & name of project on the top of the envelope.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and sensitivity for child protection and gender. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as disqualification for an applicant. YPSA authority reserves the right to cancel at any stage of the recruitment process. The smokers are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Emergency 02334470996 from 10 am to 5 pm excluding govt. holiday