Job Title: Procurement Associate
Duration: Initially 1 year (Possibility to increase based on performance will be a regular employee)
No. of position: 01
- To assist procurement manager at all over the procurement procedures and documentation.
- Carry out procurement tasks for goods and services, including obtaining vendor quotes, assisting staff in raising PRs, and drafting purchase orders and vendor agreements.
- Analysis of Projects/Units procurement plan, maintain flow chart, Progress report /analysis & Budget analysis.
- To prepare regular procurement reports as per the organization/project needs.
- Liaises with all department/programs/project to ensure timely purchase of their product and service
- Manage overall direction, arrange meeting, coordination, and evaluation of
- Sourcing of potential vendors, Contract award or contract performance
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers to obtain best prices or
- Ensure compliance of Tax and VAT regulations in terms of
- Analyze market and delivery trends so as to develop procurement
- Provide reporting for line management and core management.
- Timely ensure the procurement following with project and organizational guideline and compliance.
- To ensure the quality of procurement administrative tasks.
- To ensure on time delivery of goods and services.
- To ensure procurement requirement of all financial and administrative related issues.
- Assist in identifying vendors for goods and services and communicate with vendors as needed.
- Vendor monitoring as per guided from supervisor.
- To do other duties as per organization/project needs and authorized by supervisor.
Competencies: Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proficient in Computer Operations; specially in MS word and MS excel including typing skills in English and Bengali both, E-mail & Internet.
- Skilled in procurement, inventory management, logistics support, VAT/Tax etc.
- Good Team player with social and interpersonal skills.
- Verbal and written communication skill both in Bangla and English.
- Well conversant with accounting software will be considered an additional skill.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- 2 years’ experience in procurement and logistics support will be given priority
Preferred Masters in Accounting/Finance or any other discipline
Monthly consolidated Salary: Starting with 25,000/- to 30,000/- with other admissible benefits (contributory provident fund, yearly bonus, welfare fund) after confirmation as per organization’s policy
Job location: Chittagong City at YPSA Head Office.
If you are interested and competent for this position, having required qualification and experience, please submit your C.V along with application to the Chief Executive, YPSA email to <firstname.lastname@example.org> on or before 10/07/2023.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and sensitivity for child protection and gender. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as disqualification for an applicant. The smokers are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Note: Emergency 02334470996 from 10 am to 4 pm excluding govt. holiday