YPSA is implementing a project at Ukhiya Upazila in Rohingya and Host Communities under Cox’s Bazar titled “Education Cannot Wait (ECW) funded Multi-Year Resilience Program (MYRP) II project” in partnership with Save the Children.
Job Title: Logistic Officer
Duration: March 2023 to 31st December 2024 (Possibility for extension)
No. of position: 01
- Clear understanding of logistics, stock maintenance, procurement policy, warehouse, and vendor Management
- To follow the finance & administration related rules and regulations in the implementation part
- Monitoring inventory levels, tracking shipments, and ensuring that all products are accounted for and properly stored
- Timely ensure the procurement following with project and organizational guidelines and compliance
- Coordinating the movement of goods and materials, including arranging to ship, tracking shipments, and managing freight costs
- Preparation of budget, budgetary control, and variance analysis
- Ensure scheduled and need-based reporting/asset to the donor and organization
- Ensuring that all goods and services meet the organization’s quality standards, and addressing any issues that arise
- To ensure the quality of finance and administrative issues by maintaining records
- To prepare and maintain vouchers and books of accounts and bank transactions
- To prepare regular financial reports as per the organization/project needs
- To ensure the requirement of all financial and administrative-related issues
- To manage payment of Tax & VAT in relation to the project
- To do other duties as per organization/project needs and authorized by the supervisor.
- Ensuring that all procurement and logistics activities comply with applicable laws, regulations, and policies, and addressing any compliance issues that arise.
- Keep updated at Camp and Office level stock and proper documentation
- Support different projects (ECW, EIE, and CP) as a logistic Officer 100%
Competencies: Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Skilled in procurement, inventory management, VAT/Tax, and financial
- Good Team player with social and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bangla
- Well conversant with accounting software
- Proficient in Computer Operations, MS Office Applications including typing preferably in English and Bengali both, E-mail & Internet.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Minimum 2 years of experience in procurement and logistics support.
Masters in Accounting/Finance/Management, CACC will be given preference.
Monthly consolidated Salary: 50,000/-
Job Location: Ukhiya under Cox’s Bazar
If you are interested and competent for this position and have the required qualifications and experience, please submit your CV by email <firstname.lastname@example.org> on or before 04/03/2023.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and sensitivity for child protection and gender. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as disqualification for an applicant. The smokers are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT