YPSA is going to implement the project “Protecting children affected in war and conflict”. Norwegian donor Telethon is funding the project through Save The Children Bangladesh till December, 2027.
Job Title : Program Organizer (Female)
Duration : 1 Year (Initially) and high possibility of extension best on the performance.
No. of Position : 1
- This position is mainly responsible for ensuring the smooth implementation of Adolescent Education Intervention (Community Based Learning Facility-CBLF) and Learning Canter (LC) activities.
- Ensure and support teachers/facilitators in proper preservation and update of documents such as various Registers, Inventory, Attendance, and others, etc.
- Responsible for leading, guiding, monitoring, and supervising the teachers/Rohingya facilitators, in day-to-day activities and regular coaching
- Keep close connection and collaboration with CESG members and parents, Program Coordinator, Technical Officer, MEAL Officer, Save the Children, government officials, and other designated staff.
- Prepare monthly activity plan, individual work plan, Quality Benchmark, monthly reports, and other documentation
- Responsible for proper implementation of CBLF activities and other components within the project area within the timeline.
- Ensure 100% student and teacher attendance, Update daily attendance tracker and database for both teachers and students.
- Ensure monthly parenting sessions, CESG meetings, and other community sessions regularly
- Ensure a child-friendly environment in facilities, regular monitoring and maintenance and develop learning materials.
- Ensure cleanliness of the facility, students, facilitator, classroom, office room, etc. develop low-cost handmade toys and learning materials for children in collaboration with teachers/facilitators.
- Ensure activities for children in the classroom and in the community.
- Keep strong communication and liaison with the Camp In-Charge (CIC), Site Management, block Mazi and head Mazi, and community leaders for program and administrative purposes
- Ensure 100% implementation of the child safeguards policy provided by Save the Children.
- Report any type of child safeguarding policy violation information within 24 hours to the Safeguard Focal person
- Attend Teacher’s Learning Cycles (TLC), training, workshop, and other capacity-building activities
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain open and professional relations with all the project team members, promoting a strong & respectful team spirit, ensuring effective communication, and opportunities for debriefing
- Consistently and dedicatedly monitor/assess the safety and security of the team, promptly reporting concerns or incidents to YPSA management and liaising with other external parties as required to maintain/enhance the security environment
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor to ensure quality implementation and contribution to YPSA as a whole
- At least 02 years’ experience in the Education field along with a minimum 1-year experience in education projects and Rohingya Refugee Camps will be given preference.
- Ability to prepare a different programmatic report in English and Bangla
- Computer Knowledge is a must (MS Word, Excell – typing Bangla and English). The applicant will have to participate in a competitive computer test.
- Ability to converse with Chittagonian and Rohingya dialects.
- Ability to work in Rohingya Camps context
- Excellent planning and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to establish and maintain an effective working atmosphere
- Good working relationships with colleagues, and external actors.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Educational Qualification : At least a Bachelor’s degree.
Monthly Consolidated Salary : BDT 34,000/-
Project Location : Ukhiya
If you are interested and competent for this position and have the required qualifications and experience, apply through bdjobs Apply Online on or before 19/02/2024.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and is sensitive to child protection and gender. Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as a disqualification for an applicant. Smokers are discouraged from applying for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Note: Emergency 02334470996 from 9.30 am to 1.00 pm excluding govt. holidays