YPSA is implementing a project at Ukhiya Upazila in Rohingya and Host Communities under Cox’s Bazar titled “Education Cannot Wait (ECW) funded Multi Year Resilience Program (MYRP) project” in partnership with Save the Children.
Job Title: Program Organizer (GPS)
Duration: up to 31st December 2024 (Possibility for extension)
No. of position: 01
- This position is mainly responsible to ensure the smooth implementation of Govt. Primary School (GPS) activities.
- Responsible to lead, guide, monitor and supervise the Support/Para teachers in day-to-day activities with regular coaching.
- Keep close connection and collaboration with GPS teachers and personnel, SMC members, parents, Program Coordinator, Technical Officer, MEAL Officer, Save the Children, government official and other designated staffs.
- Prepare monthly activity plan, individual work plan, monthly reports and other documentations
- Responsible for proper implementation of GPS activities and other components within the project area.
- Ensure and support in proper implementation of GPS activities such as SMC capacity building workshop, School Development Plan, SMC meeting and parenting session,
- Collaborate with GPS and Support teachers to ensure child friendly environment in Schools
- Keep strong communication and liaison with DPO, AUEO, Head Teachers, SMC members and community leaders for program and administrative purpose
- Develop handmade low cost toys and learning materials for children in collaboration with Support teachers.
- Ensure activities for children in the classroom and in family also.
- Ensure 100% implementation of child safeguard policy provided by Save the Children.
- Report any type of child safeguard policy violation information within 24 hours to Safeguard Focal person
- Attend Teachers Learning Cycles (TLC), training, workshop and other capacity building activities
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain open and professional relations with all the project team members, promoting a strong & respectful team spirit, ensuring effective communication, and opportunities for debriefing
- Consistently and dedicatedly monitor/assess the safety and security of the team, promptly reporting concerns or incidents to YPSA management and liaising with other external parties as required to maintain/enhance the security environment
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor to ensure quality implementation and contribution to YPSA as a whole
- At least 02 years’ experience in the development field along with minimum 1 year experience in education project and in Rohingya Refugee Camps will give priority.
- Ability to conversation with Chittagonian and Rohingya language.
- Ability to work in Rohingya Camps context
- Excellent planning and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working atmosphere
- Good working relationships with colleagues, external actors.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Educational Qualification: At least Bachelor degree.
Monthly consolidated Salary: 32,000/-
Job location: Ukhiya under Cox’s Bazar
If you are interested and competent for this position, having required qualification and experience, please submit your C.V along with application by email <email@example.com> or before 18/10/2022.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and sensitivity for child protection and gender. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as disqualification for an applicant. The smokers are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Emergency 02334470996 from 10 am to 3 pm excluding govt. holiday