YPSA (Young Power in Social Action) <www.ypsa.org> is an organization for sustainable development working in greater Chittagong division including Chittagong Hill Tracts (CHT) since 1985 (International Youth Year). We are seeking Accounts and Admin Officer for project in different Upazilla at Cox’s Bazar district.
Job Title: Accounts and Admin Officer
No. of vacancy: 03
- The Accounts and Admin officer will provide all financial support timely to finish all approved programmatic activities.
- Keep all financial documents and maintain financial procedure.
- Maintain Case book, ledger Book and others all files as per donor & organizational financial guideline.
- Prepare the Financial Report and submit to the Program Manager & YPSA management and donor timely as well.
- Keep all bills & vouchers as per financial guideline and donor requirement.
- Assist the project related administrative activities to be completed on time.
- Prepare requisition, report and others related documents.
- Accomplish activities assigned by the senior management &Donor.
- Prepare budget variance report as per requirement.
Competencies: Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Sound knowledge about accounts keeping
- Budget analysis and control
- Financial report writing
- Procurement process
- HR Procedures
- Liaison with bank and Finance Department
- At least 2 year(s) with relevant experience.
- People who are familiar with local culture and local dialects will get preference
- Masters in Accounting, CA (cc) Preferable
Monthly consolidated Salary: Tk. 40,000 to Tk. 50,000
Job location: Ukhiya, Teknaf and Cox’s Bazar
If you are interested and competent for the this position, having required qualification and experience, please download CV format from this link and submit your C.V. to <firstname.lastname@example.org> on or before 11/10/2021.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and sensitivity for child protection and gender. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as disqualification for an applicant. The smokers are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Note: Emergency 02334470996 from 10 am to 5 pm excluding govt. holiday