Office helper/Office support staff – Ukhiya – Cox’s Bazar
YPSA (Young Power in Social Action) <www.ypsa.org> is an organization for sustainable development working in greater Chittagong division including Chittagong Hill Tracts (CHT) since 1985 (International Youth Year). YPSA is going to implement a project at Ukhiya Upazila in Rohingya and Host Communities under Cox’s Bazar titled “Education Cannot Wait (ECW) funded Multi Year Resilience Program (MYRP) project” in partnership with Save the Children.
Job Title: Office helper/Office support staff
Duration: 1st January 2022 to 31st December 2024 (Possibility for extension)
No. of position: 01
- Support the project staffs to deliver any messages, papers, mail, documents and packages to other offices and different venues
- Keep the office clean
- Assist to ensure logistics support to the project team and activities
- Collect and distribute paperwork, messages from one place to another
- Use and maintain office equipment’s
- Assist to the project team in all the required tasks
- Assist in implementing outreach activities
- At least 02 years’ experience in the development field along with minimum 1-year experience as a support staff preferable in NGO
- Ability to conversation with dialect in Chittagonian and Rohingya language.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
At least SSC
Monthly consolidated Salary: 18,000/-
Job location: Ukhiya under Cox’s Bazar
If you are interested and competent for the this position, having required qualification and experience, please download CV format from this link and submit your C.V by email <email@example.com> or before 09/12/2021 within 5 pm.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and sensitivity for child protection and gender. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as disqualification for an applicant. The smokers are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Note: Emergency 02334470996 from 10 am to 5 pm excluding govt. holiday