Young Power in Social Action (YPSA), an organization in Special Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN-ECOSOC) since 2013, is a voluntary non-profit organization for sustainable development registered with the different departments of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh including NGO Affairs Bureau contributing to national goals for making a difference in the lives of the population since its establishment in 1985. YPSA, a fleet of professional staff specializes in the six thematic areas of Health; Education; Human rights and Governance; Economic Empowerment; Environment and Climate change; and Disaster Risk Reduction and Humanitarian Response. At present YPSA’s direct program interventions reach the Greater Chittagong Division including Chittagong Hill Tracts and part of the Dhaka and Sylhet division.
YPSA seeks to employ four Field Facilitator to support the project Free Kids which is aiming to reduce Child Labour. The position will be based in Chattagram and Cox’s bazar, Bangladesh.
Job Title: Field Facilitator
Duration: The position is for 23 months, renewable based on performance and availability of funds.
No. of Vacancy: 04
- Arrange Court Yard meeting with the parents of the child labour.
- Organize field-based events in the child labour concentrated areas in chattogram city and Sitakund.
- Coordinate the internal and external visitor’s team
- Outreach activities in the child labour concentrated areas.
- Meeting with the child labour to remove from hazardous jobs.
- Meeting with the local government offices and field based stakeholders.
- Organize child labour to invite them for the vocational trainings.
- Ensuring the visit of the child labours in the counselling centers.
- Collect information about the child labour situation and supply it to the management.
- Any other task assigned by the Project Manager.
Ready to work at any natural disaster or emergency situation any where Chattagram city, Sitakund and Cox’s bazar area.
At least 1 year experience in field-based activities in NGO will get priority.
Job related knowledge and skills:
- Skilled to do regular field work.
- Computers literacy is preferable.
- Motor cycle driving skill is preferable.
- Skill to communicate with the poor communities in urban areas.
- Working in team.
- Sincere and good time management.
Monthly consolidated Salary: 16,000/-
Job location: Chattogram and Coxs bazar.
If you are interested and competent for this position, having required qualification and experience, please submit your hard or soft copy C.V along with application and NID copy to the Chief Executive, House# F 10 (P), Road#13, Block-B, Chandgaon R/A, Chattogram-4212 or email to <firstname.lastname@example.org> on or before 24/09/2023.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and sensitivity for child protection and gender. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as disqualification for an applicant. The smokers are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Emergency 02334470996 from 10 am to 3 pm excluding govt. holiday