YPSA is going to implement a project titled, “Youth are Resilient, Interconnected, Socially Cohesive and Engaged (Youth RISE) ” at Teknaf Upazila in Cox’s Bazar. YPSA will implement the project with the support from International Rescue Committee (IRC).
Job Title : Monitoring Officer
Duration : Up to February 2025
Project Location : Teknaf, Cox’s Bazar
No. of Position : 01
As a Monitoring Officer for the Youth Rise Project, will play a crucial role in ensuring effective monitoring, evaluation, and reporting of project activities. The Youth Rise Project aims to empower and uplift young individuals on promote tolerance in their community and engagement with justice and gender based violence (GBV) in the project area through various programs and initiatives, and the role will be pivotal in tracking the progress, impact, and outcomes of these interventions.
- Monitoring and Evaluation:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive monitoring and evaluation framework for the Youth Rise Project.
- Design data collection tools and methodologies to capture relevant information on project activities, outputs, and outcomes.
- Conduct regular site visits and field assessments to monitor the implementation of project interventions.
- Data Management:
- Collect, manage, and analyze data related to project performance, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Establish a secure and organized data management system for storing project-related information.
- Collaborate with project staff to ensure timely and accurate data entry.
- Generate regular reports on project progress, achievements, and challenges for internal and external stakeholders.
- Compile and analyze data to create visually appealing and informative reports for diverse audiences.
- Ensure that reports align with the project’s objectives and provide insights for decision-making.
- Capacity Building:
- Train project staff and partners on monitoring and evaluation processes, including data collection and reporting requirements.
- Provide guidance on best practices in data management and monitoring techniques.
- Quality Assurance:
- Implement quality assurance measures to verify the accuracy and reliability of project data.
- Identify areas for improvement and recommend adjustments to enhance project effectiveness.
- Collaboration and Communication:
- Work closely with project managers, coordinators, and other stakeholders to understand project activities and objectives.
- Communicate effectively with team members to address monitoring and evaluation needs and challenges.
- Feedback and Learning:
- Facilitate feedback loops to gather input from project participants and stakeholders.
- Use feedback to support continuous learning and improvement within the project.
Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., social sciences, development studies, monitoring and evaluation).
- At least 02 years proven experience in monitoring and evaluation, preferably in youth-focused project.
- Written and spoken fluency in Bangla, English is essential.
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Word abilities. Computer Knowledge is a must (MS Word, Excel – typing Bangla and English). The applicant will participate in a competitive computer test.
- Ability to prepare and lead report compilation.
- Experience with or interest in mobile data collection (Kobo, Compare, ODK).
- Experienced in data management software will be highly appreciated.
- Ability to communicate in the local dialect (Chittagonian Dialect).
- Ability to write clear and concise reports case stories in English and Bangla.
Knowledge and Competences:
- Strong analytical and data management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with relevant monitoring and evaluation tools and methodologies.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in data analysis software and Microsoft Office applications.
Monthly Consolidated Salary : BDT 60,504/=
How to apply: If you are interested and competent for this position and have the required qualifications and experience, apply online bdjobs on or before 26/11/2023.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and is sensitive to child protection and gender. Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as a disqualification for an applicant. Smokers are discouraged from applying for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Note: Emergency 02334470996 from 10 am to 3 pm excluding govt. holidays