YPSA is implementing a project titled “Self-Reliance for PwD and Older People” at Ukhiya Rohingya Camp under the Cox’s Bazar District. The project is supported by the WFP and HelpAge International.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Duration: January to December 2022 (high possibility to extension subject to fund availability)
No. of vacancy: 01
- Provide overall project implementation guide to the team
- 80% time will be spent in field activities
- GO/NGO network and local level advocacy
- Working experience with Older People and PwD
- Maintaining and Updating project-related documents
- Check and analyse participant’s data
- Assist in Monitoring the progress of program activities as per project guideline
- Provide project progress report to authority
- Organize and Facilitates training for livelihood, PwD and project relevant other issues
- Assist finance person on budget preparation, advance, requisition, adjustment and financial documentation
- Arrange and Participate meetings and communicate with different stakeholders
- Maintain gender-sensitive approach in all stages and maintain safeguarding measures with code of conducts
- Any other task assigned by the organization
Qualifications and experience:
- Masters in any discipline
- Outstanding on English speaking is essential
- Chitagonian dialect is essential
- 5 years program management experience (at least two years’ experience in Rohingya Camp)
- Experience of GO/NGO network and local level advocacy Working experience with Older People and PwD
- Having working experience with Older People and PwD will be treated as an added advantage
- Ability to produce reports, case study and gather lesson learns & experiences in English.
- Good working relationships with colleagues, external actors and allies
- Conversant in common IT applications (MS word, MS power point, Internet browsing & e communications)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Monthly Salary: 70,000 BDT and other admissible benefits as per rules.
Job location: Ukhiya in Cox’s Bazar District
Only Female candidates are encouraging to apply. If you are interested and competent for this position, having required qualification and experience apply through bdjobs Apply Online on or before 10/08/2022.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and sensitivity for child protection and gender. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as disqualification for an applicant. The smokers are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Note: Emergency 02334470996 from 10 am to 5 pm excluding govt. holiday