National Alliance for Risk Reduction and Response Initiatives (NARRI) Consortium Manager (RESPONSE Project) Mr. Iqbal Hossain visited Oxfam-YPSA field on 05 September 2015. During his visit, he cross checked beneficiaries selection process with numbers of randomly selected filled survey check lists, discussed with the community, observed House Hold level survey etc.
After his returning at project office from field, he attended a sharing meeting with Oxfam-YPSA team and shared his observation & some of recommendations as –
1. The selection of 07 HHs (100% that means out of 07 which he cross checked) are proper;
2. Found all information are similar with the filled check lists and the statement of surveyed person which meant that field staffs are really doing hard job by physically surveying every HHs as per the primary list
3. It is very appreciable that OXFAM-YPSA already practicing CRM process at fields by setting Complain Boxes and disseminating information where the other agencies are still in process.
4. Best practice is that Oxfam-YPSA are doing their job in One Team approach where all are performing their assigned job freely but in a coordinated approach.
5. SIMS is a very appreciable process and it can be shared in relevant other forums also.
At the end, Mr. Iqbal highly appreciated the performance of Oxfam-YPSA RESPONSE team and expected to the team to keep this working pace.