YPSA is implementing a sub project titled ‘Aquaculture Development Initiatives at Northern Chattogram at Chattogram District’ under the ‘Sustainable Enterprise Project (SEP), in collaboration with Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF).
Job Title: Environmental Officer
Duration: Up to June 2023
No. of vacancy: 1
- Implement environmental practice, Management Framework (EMF) of the SEP Project
- Monitoring Environment Screening Checklist as per EMF, Occupational Health and Safety Status for the micro-enterprise (ME)
- Evaluate the performance of projects and public awareness levels.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly Environmental Monitoring Reports for the Project
- Provide Environmental awareness trainings to the micro-enterprise
- Suggest environmental related improvements for the ME
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science/Environmental Management/ Environmental Engineering/ Geography and Environment or any relevant subjects.
- Preference M.Sc or Professional Degree of related subject.
At least 1 year
- Age not exceed 35 years
- Having knowledge on environmental practices.
- Having Field level experience on Environment Screening according GAqP
- Having Knowledge on Good Agriculture/ Aquaculture Practice.
- Having enough knowledge on providing environment management training, awareness building among mass people on Occupational Health and Safety.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly monitoring report
- Able to show experience of working with National / International NGO and experience of working in the remote area preference.
- Excellent communications skills both in Bangla and English.
- Good knowledge in computer application.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent networking, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Analytical and Report-writing skills.
- Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
- Willingness to travel to, and work in, remote areas.
- Ability to drive motorcycle with valid driving licence.
Monthly Salary: Consolidated Tk. 55,000/- and other admissible benefits as per organizational policy as well as the project
Job location: Chattogram
If you are interested and competent for this position, having required qualification and experience apply through bdjobs Apply Online on or before 20/10/2022.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and sensitivity for child protection and gender. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as disqualification for an applicant. The smokers are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Emergency 0233 4470996 from 10 am to 3 pm excluding govt. holiday