YPSA (Young Power in Social Action) <www.ypsa.org> is an organization for sustainable development working in greater Chittagong division including Chittagong Hill Tracts (CHT) since 1985 (International Youth Year). YPSA is going to implement a project at Ukhiya Upazila in Rohingya and Host Communities under Cox’s Bazar titled “Education Cannot Wait (ECW) funded Multi Year Resilience Program (MYRP) project” in partnership with Save the Children.
Job Title: Logistic Officer
Duration: 1st January 2022 to 31st December 2024 (Possibility for extension)
No. of position: 01
- Clear understanding on logistics and stock maintenance.
- To follow the finance & administration related rules and regulations in the implementation part
- Timely ensure the procurement following with project and organizational guideline and compliance
- Preparation of budget, budgetary control and variance analysis
- Ensure scheduled and need based reporting/asset to the donor and organization
- To ensure the quality of finance and administrative issues through maintaining records
- To prepare and maintain vouchers and books of accounts and bank transactions
- To prepare regular financial reports as per the organization/project needs
- To ensure requirement of all financial and administrative related issues
- To manage payment of Tax & VAT in relation to the project
- To do other duties as per organization/project needs and authorized by supervisor.
Competencies: Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Skilled in procurement, inventory management, VAT/Tax, financial reporting.
- Good Team player with social and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English and Bangla
- Well conversant with accounting software
- Proficient in Computer Operations, MS Office Application including typing preferably in English and Bengali both , E-mail & Internet.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in procurement and logistics support.
Masters in Accounting/Finance/Management, CACC will be given preference.
Monthly consolidated Salary: 40,000/-
Job location: Ukhiya under Cox’s Bazar
If you are interested and competent for the this position, having required qualification and experience, please download CV format from this link and submit your C.V by email <email@example.com> or before 09/12/2021 within 5 pm.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer and sensitivity for child protection and gender. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as disqualification for an applicant. The smokers are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Note: Emergency 02334470996 from 10 am to 5 pm excluding govt. holiday