DW Akademie arranged a 3-day online training workshop for YPSA staffs titled “Social Media and Websites: How to create and distribute your content successfully” from Germany on 21 September, 18 October and 20 October, 2022. Yulia Alekseeva from DW Akademie conducted the training session. DW Akademie provided certificates to YPSA staffs for successful completion of the training.
The workshop agendas:
- Evaluation and status quo analysis
- Traditional vs. Digital media, how traditional media (e.g. radio) can go viral via social.
- How to find your digital audience, targeting, persona exercise
- Content creation: content pyramid, visual storytelling, how to write teasers
- Distribution channels and their algorithms (FB, Instagram)
- How to layout a user-friendly website
- Toolkit for the content creators and community media manager profile