YPSA, The daily Prothom Alo, and ADD International jointly organized a roundtable meeting at the conference room of World Trade Center in Chattogram on 29 May 2022. Divisional Director, Directorate of Social Services, Chattogram Nusrat Sultana attended as chief guest.
Participants from OPDs, Employers, Training Institutions, NGOs and CSOs attended the meeting. Participants focused on the barriers and challenges of Inclusive Employment and suggested a member of recommendations. A news feature will publish tomorrow on Prothom Alo followed by a special supplement within couple of days.
Chief Guest – Nusrat Sultana, Divisional Director, Social well fair, Chattogram
Preside by Md. Shafiqul Islam, Country Director- ADD International
Moderate by – Firoz Chowdhury- Assistant Editor Protom Alo
Key Note Presenter– Md, Abdur Rakib, Program Coordinator, ADD Global
- Anowara Alam, Former Principle Agrabad Mahila Collage, Chattogram
- B. M. Abu Noman, Professor, Department of Law & Former Dean. University of Chittagong
- Major (Ret) Md. Siddiq Ahmed, Head- HR& Admin, Clifton Group
- Arifur Rahman, Chief Executive, YPSA
- Jasmeen Sultana Paru, Chairman ADAB & Woman Leader
- Bissajit Chowdhury, Joint editor and Bauru Chief Chattogram, Protom Alo,
- Abul Bashar, Principle Coordinator, AK Khan Foundation, Batali hill, Chattogram
- Ashrifa Tanzim, Principal, CMTTC
- Vas,hkar Bhattacharjee, Access to Information a2i Program, National Consultant – Accessibility
Md. Jamsed Uddin, Manager, HR, A&A Shoes, Md. Nurnabi- President, Sitakund Disable People Organisation. Safia Akter, President, AUDC, Saddam Hossen Job Seeker, Md. Al amin, Job Seeker.